Wolf's: Favorite Songs

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Music' started by Wolf, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I guessed I missed this post, I know quite few people love the Eagles. Yea "Hotel California" is one of their biggest hits and most popular song. But if some other band tried to do a cover version of it, I seriously doubt it will be a big hit.

Just like if some bands tried to do a cover of Queen "Bicycles" and it clearly doesn't even come close.

2. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Drivin' N' Cryin' used to be good.
    What the hell happened to em?!?!
    Damn.

My old band used to play this one back in 1990 or so.

3. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

Did I stutter? ;)

It's a generalization. Also not true. Sort of like when Yogi Berra said no one goes to that restaurant any more--it's too crowded.

4. Casual Fan

Wolf, I meant if Hotel California had never been released, and some modern band were to come out with it, they'd be labeled geniuses.

5. Casual Fan

I always liked Mystery Road better than Fly Me Courageous, which I thought was overproduced. I think DNC had its moment and then crapped out.

6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

It time to steer away from country, to hear something different Lionel Richie "Dancing On The Ceiling"

semipenguin and Aaron like this.
  7. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

I had that album on Vinyl a long time ago.

Wolf likes this.
  8. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I'll continue the dancing theme, here Whitney Houston "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"

semipenguin likes this.
  9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I meant to post this yesterday to add one more dancing like song I like Tina Turner "Private Dancer"

semipenguin likes this.
  10. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Here an old 90's rap song, much of us haven't in in a while M.C. Hammer "U can't Touch This"

semipenguin likes this.
  11. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Here an classic 80's rock song I heard on the radio coming home today which I had to crank it up! Ozzy Osbourne "Crazy Train"

HecticArt and semipenguin like this.
  12. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I don't understand the music video, but another of my favorite 80's song, The Clash "Rock The Casbah"

semipenguin likes this.
  13. Casual Fan

I'm starting to feel like memebag. You know, just a background level of contempt for all of you.

blyons200 and semipenguin like this.
  14. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Casbah is a fun tune! When did you become a stick in the mud?

Sent from Tapatalk

Wolf likes this.
  15. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

A Jew & an Arab rocking out. Who would have thought this back in 1982.

The song used to have the faint sound of a handheld version of Pac-Man playing when the jet fighters appeared. I think it was from this game I got for Christmas one year.

HecticArt and Wolf like this.
  16. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Since its heavy metal week, get ready to have your ears bleed. I already posted this in another thread, but here is Mudvayne mother f'n "Dig"

17. Casual Fan

It's the Insane Clown Pussies.

Wolf and HecticArt like this.
  18. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Oh I agree Insane Clown Posse are bunch of pussies!

Ehilbert1 likes this.
  19. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Since Cas requested a pussy song, I recall Rammstein singing this one call "Pussy"

of course this what Rammstein lead singer Till Lindemann did when he got on top of a cannon and sprayed the crowd with special stuff.

20. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I meant to post this earlier this week, while heavy metal week is going on. Here is a good heavy metal song that blows the speakers, plus its perfect for some road rage. Here is Mower "Road Rage"

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015