WTD 2009 Week 25 - The Pink Channel (XM Only w/Commericals)

Discussion in 'WTD Archives' started by semipenguin, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

[​IMG]*

The Pink Channel XM 24 – In addition to playing All Hit Music, The Pink Channel is dedicated to supporting life saving research at City of Hope and the fight against all cancers that affect women.

Genres

* Pop
    * Pop/Rock

Artists You'll Hear

* Pink
    * Daughtry
    * Kelly Clarkson
    * Nickelback
    * Katy Perry
    * David Cook

XM Channel 24

[​IMG]

* Please indicate how much you like this channel by assigning it a rating. Simply use the thread rating system found at the top of the thread and give it a vote...:rock:
  2. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Can't argue with the cause or the music selection. Kind've like the B side music of current known artists. Didn't hear very many commercials at all either. I would listen again.

:siriusdog:
  3. livingfruitvirus

livingfruitvirus New Member

It's practically jockless all of the time, except for Sunday night, because there's a live talk show hosted by this chick.
  4. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

I used to love this channel's music format until they changed it a couple of months ago. :(

There is about 3 or so minutes of commericals per hour. I will give it four of five stars since it is for a good cause.
  5. flap_jackson

flap_jackson New Member

I have a hard time telling this and Mix apart nowadays, but it was very good before they mainstreamed their music.

Now: 3 stars...
  6. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I don't know about anyone else, but I listened to this channel twice last week, and both times it was insane how much repetition there was on this channel. It's was like they had about 30 songs on a loop. If you listened for just two hours, you were going to hear the same songs again...:worried:

Let me program this channel. I think I could do a much better job then the people running it now...:shock:

2 out of 5 Stars...:(
  7. jcrean

jcrean New Member

This channel was much better when it first started. (and even better before when it was Sunny) Now it sounds just like The Blend, Mix, and any other Lite FM station. We could do without it. And how much do you think it's really helping to fight breast cancer?
    2 stars
  8. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I kin've noticed that too but let it go because they kept playing the ladies songs.
    I really like that "Love, Save the Empty"

:siriusdog:
  9. AZJoe

AZJoe New Member

3Stars ***
  10. frazier52000

frazier52000 Member

Pink has changed formats. More of an alternative rock channel now.
  11. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

:buttrock: I will have to check it out. Thanks,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.