WTD 2009 Week 35 - Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
A mix of the top hits from the past 20 years. Continuous music variety!
The best variety of '90s and today. You'll hear Daughtry, John Mayer, Coldplay, Kelly Clarkson, Nickelback & more!

PLEASE NOTE: This channel is programmed by a third party, not XM, and may air commercials (XM only)

* Please indicate how much you like this channel by assigning it a rating. Simply use the thread rating system found at the top of the thread and give it a vote. :)

22.jpg

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I love this channel. Of course, the big down fall is the commercials. I did an unofficial study of ads on this channel for one night and it was around 3 to 4 (sometimes 5) minutes per hour. I always just change to XM26 (The Pulse) when ads come on.

This channel does live up to its title. 4 of 5 stars because of the commercials.

ThomasM

Aug 10, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
This is another great channel from Premier Radio Networks/Clear Channel. Maybe it's just me but this group seems to have a much better staff of programmers than Sirius/XM. Unfortunately, they also need to PAY these programmers so they have commercials! (But not NEARLY as many as as terrestrial FM)

They tried running a call-in dating show on Sunday nights at 7:30PM ET but must have gotten a large number of complaints because now it appears on Thursday night (for how long nobody knows).

I highly recommend this channel and give it 4 stars (of course, it would be 5 but for those commercials)

Nov 12, 2008
This is another great channel from Premier Radio Networks/Clear Channel. Maybe it's just me but this group seems to have a much better staff of programmers than Sirius/XM. Unfortunately, they also need to PAY these programmers so they have commercials! (But not NEARLY as many as as terrestrial FM)

They tried running a call-in dating show on Sunday nights at 7:30PM ET but must have gotten a large number of complaints because now it appears on Thursday night (for how long nobody knows).

I highly recommend this channel and give it 4 stars (of course, it would be 5 but for those commercials)

A move from Sunday evenings to a weekday evening is considered an upgrade in radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.