WTF is going on in the world?

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by semipenguin, Feb 22, 2014.

1. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

2. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

They're sick and tired of International banksters, Rothschild's, and the NWO influence.
  3. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Expect more 'arab spring' type events in the future. I'm surprised it doesn't happen a lot more often.
  4. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

The only countries that don't have a Rothschild centralized bank are

• Cuba
    • North Korea
    • Iran

Are you seeing a pattern? Libya used to be on that list.
  5. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Same shit, different day.
  6. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Looks like the shit's gonna hit the fan in Ukraine VERY soon! (again!)
  7. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

Meh. Nothing we can do about it. Russians know it. Ukrainians know it. We know it. Putin wouldn't risk anything too big. His oligarch pals wouldn't make any money on it. And the Black Sea fleet base in the Crimea is the most important piece of real estate in the world to the Russians outside of Russia. No way they let it fall to a Euro-centric Ukraine. This is not terribly surprising.
  8. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

As long as my boys don't have to go and clean shit up I don't care what they do. We lose to many good men because of stupid shit that happens all over the world. Then again when it does and they ask we go.

I would love to go to Africa and clean that shit up. Their killing women and children. I bet if there was oil near we would be there already. What I wouldn't give to be able to go over there and kick their asses. I can't take women and children getting raped and killed.
  9. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

No, I think we're pretty much done with international intervention after spending all that time in Iraq and Afghanistan. If we didn't go into Syria or Libya we sure as hell aren't going here.
  10. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

It's a hot mess. What the hell the reds are thinking is beyond me. The age of conquest is long gone.
  11. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Putin needs Sevastpol and pipelines to Europe. Conquest is eternal. Forget that and be conquered.
  12. Andrew8468

Andrew8468 Plans on freezing in the dark

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzFnWAB2qEg]nWo Theme Song - YouTube[/ame]
  13. Casual Fan

This. And we in America (and Canada) don't really understand the notion of ethnicity. The only native Americans or Canadians look like this guy:

[​IMG]

In other parts of the world, borders mean less than one's ethnicity. That's why the Ukrainians and Russians are talking about "Slavs fighting Slavs" and so on. These are ancient identifiers that go back thousands of years. America and Canada are a couple of centuries old. Our governments define who we are as peoples. Not so in Europe.
  14. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Putin needs a shirt.

And I'll conquest a Toledo boot in his borscht hole if he doesn't remember soon enough that Soviet global domination was a miserable failure.
  15. blyons200

The days of conquest for land is over. These are the days of conquest for oil and gas pipelines and reserves. Why does the US "help" the people of Iraq, but refuse to "help" the people of Darfur? If they find gas and oil in Darfur we'd be there droning people in a week.
  16. Casual Fan

Maybe not Darfur, but there is oil and gas in the new South Sudan.

Oil and gas are the only reasons we tolerate Alaska and Texas. ;)
  17. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

And sweet, sweet cowboy lovin'.
  18. blyons200

Oh I'm sure the CIA is there right now. Stand by for terrorism followed by drone attacks.
  19. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  20. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator