WTF is going on in the world?

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by semipenguin, Feb 22, 2014.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

oh, no i didnt think we were talking about that guy. i thought it was a more general police policy discussion. yea, from the helicopter/dash cam footage of that tulsa guy it looks to me like he should not have been shot.
  2. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Last night I checked CNN twice, and it appeared that, once again, the entire broadcast was from a reporter live on that same street in Charlotte. There was absolutely nothing going on - less than 100 people, just standing around. It's beyond comprehension that they're devoting the entire network to this.
    blyons200 likes this.
  3. scotchandcigar

There have been several instances of black men being shot to death while trying to run away. And black men who are already restrained and unarmed, who have either been shot, tased, or contorted until they die.

There are also times when the suspect goes after the officer's gun. But maybe the cop shouldn't have a gun hanging out there if he needs to engage physically with a suspect, especially if there's more than one cop involved.
  4. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

HPD: Gunman who opened fire in West University area, injuring 9, was “disgruntled” lawyer | CW39 NewsFix

Some disgruntled lawyer started shooting people in their cars near a strip center in a posh part of town this morning. I shop in that strip center from time to time.
  5. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

6. scotchandcigar

We need an immediate and total ban on lawyers coming into this country. I hear that Hillary is congratulating herself for being right about disgruntled attorneys.
  7. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

8. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Sadly this kind of shit has been going on forever. Back in the 1200's some people probably just cut random peoples heads off with swords.
    semipenguin likes this.
  9. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

10. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

11. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

there is a really good doc about that.

it free with prime.
  12. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Yeah, I remember hearing about that on the radio. It sounded horrific
    JHDK likes this.
  13. scotchandcigar

14. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

15. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

16. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

17. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

18. scotchandcigar

19. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

20. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I suspect they sent it back to the lab several times ... it can't be negative!
    HecticArt and JHDK like this.