WTF is going on in the world?

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by semipenguin, Feb 22, 2014.

1. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I won't be commenting here anymore.

HecticArt likes this.
  2. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

There nothing with "Kissing A Girl" but for me I "Kissed A Gay"

3. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I'm so sick of winning.

4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Chicken for dinner?

[​IMG]

5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Ya really think you're winning?
    Or was that sarcasm too?

hyson likes this.
  6. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Make Tofu Great Again.

7. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

There no T in MAGA? You should know what MAGA stands for by now.

8. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

The world doesn't revolve around your sexuality.

9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

It doesn't then how come there are so many gays around the world?

We all revolve around sexuality.

10. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Trump's daughter is Jewish.

The shooter has a history of anti-Trump statements online.

The Trump administration has a history of nothing but support for Israel.

Though you don't outright say it in your post, you are insinuating the actions of Trump's presidency helped lead to this. I strongly disagree.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  11. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

The white nationalists and KKK that have spoken out and openly supported Trump are very anti jew.

We won't get into the debate about whether or not Don is a filthy racist and has encouraged those groups or not, because we're getting too far into the political thing. So be careful with your follow-up posts.

12. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Crazy people can read anything into anything.

13. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

But Trump hasn't told the crazy people to go to hell. He has accepted their support and their votes. He blows their dog whistles and throws them red meat at his rallies. He chums the waters, so it is reasonable to blame him for the sharks.

14. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

The left wants to keep calling everyone who doesn't agree with them a "Nazi". Well, guess what, folks, that guy yesterday was a legit Nazi - not your conservative next door neighbor.

JHDK likes this.
  15. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

The entire left?

16. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Seems like it. Now, it's not quite fair to say "everyone". But the middle of the road ideologies aren't slinging those insults.

17. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

But you see how you are engaging in a behavior similar to the one you complain about, right?

I hear people on the left call Nazis "Nazis" instead of "nationalists" or "good people on both sides". I haven't heard people on the left call non-Nazis "Nazis", but I'm sure some have.

18. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

If any group is calling anyone else a "Nazi", it's a person from the left.

Right wingers aren't calling lefties "Nazis".

But, I digress. I can't say "all A" are doing action "B".

The guy who shot up the synagogue is a Nazi. Not your run-of-the-mill people who retain conservative values who are you neighbors.

19. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Right, which is problematic. Everyone should call Nazis "Nazis", not just people on the left.

HecticArt and hyson like this.
  20. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

One reason why I don't like concealed carry permits

White woman fired over filmed racist rant at black neighbor in North Carolina

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - A white North Carolina woman filmed going on a racist rant at her black neighbor has been fired from her job.

News outlets report the video shows Susan Westwood approaching sisters Leisa and Mary Garris this month and saying "I am white and hot. So what are you doing here?"

Charter Communications spokesman Patrick Paterno said Sunday that Westwood has been fired from her $125,000-per-year job referenced in the video.

An apparently drunk Westwood is heard asking where the sisters live, if they're visiting their "baby daddy" and if she needs to reveal her concealed weapon. The sisters ask Westwood to leave them alone as they're waiting for AAA. They eventually call 911.

Westwood has been issued criminal summons of communicating threats and simple assault. She wasn't reached for comment.

memebag likes this.