WTF is going on in the world?

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
This is only the third mass shooting in Australia in the past 20 years. In the United States, we have that many mass shootings almost every week. I've said many times we need to do a better job of diagnosing and treating mental illness and ensuring that crazy people are never allowed to get their hands on a gun.

Reactions: semipenguin

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Jesus taught people how to kill 5 little kids?
Cool.
:drccares:

It's part of the Sermon on the Mount:
You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.
You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you that you may be children of your Father in heaven.

Reactions: semipenguin

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Job lost everything, including his entire family, only to gain it all back and then some.

Sara had a child into her 90s.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
No, it's not Hectic. It's Mister Hectic. And what's this about checking with "Bono"? You know Sonny died in a skiing accident in 1998. Why do I have to keep explaining everything?