Yahoo! NASCAR fantasy sign up.

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by Snoozer, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

I just created a DRC yahoo fantasy NASCAR game. Sign up here if you want.
    http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto/register/joinprivategroup
    . The password to sign up is snoozer. I’ve been playing yahoo for a couple years it seems to be the best. Also, it looks like they made some cosmetic changes this year. The rules can be found on the home page if you haven’t played before. If you still don’t understand let me know and I’ll try to help.
    Good luck!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    semipenguin likes this.
  2. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

I get an error when I choose your link but I was able to get in going to the Group Page and using the 1201/snoozer combo.

3. Snoozer

4. dpkimmel2001

np, I'm in under UB3 Racing #88. I like the new layout. I've been playing the Yahoo league since 2001 and although it really hasn't changed play-wise, it looks better.

5. Snoozer

Hopefully we can get at least 10 people to register.
    I won in both leagues I was in last year so I’m hoping for a repeat!

6. dpkimmel2001

You'll have to get past me first! :jj:

7. dpkimmel2001

Snoozer, I hate to brag but I am a three time champion since 2001. Yes, I know that I've been in a slump since 2005, but I feel real good about this year. I've attached my trophies for your viewing pleasure. :flex:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Raceimages

Raceimages Member

9. Snoozer

Is there any chance a Mod could pin this to the top of the forum for a little while? I'd like to get as many people entered as we can.

10. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

I've always wanted to try out NASCAR fantasy racing.

I've never done any other fantasy games, like baseball or football so I was just wondering is it hard to learn and take part in?

11. Snoozer

Not really hard at all. Here are the rules:
    Rules
    Basically, you get 3 sets of drivers A B and C. Each week before a race you activate 1 A driver 2 B drivers and 1 C driver. You get awarded points based on where they finish, laps led etc...
    The thing is you can only use each driver 9 times in a season so you have to choose wisely.
    Choose wisely and pray your C list drivers don't screw you again! :mad:

12. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem that bad, but what do I know!!

Thanks for the help, I'll check it out and maybe join. Girls are allowed to join right? :p

13. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Do you think we're running a chapter of "The He-Man Woman Haters Club" around here?:nana:

14. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

One never knows :)

15. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Reckon your significant other might be our chapter president?:smug:

16. dpkimmel2001

The setup of the Yahoo Fantasy NASCAR is allot of fun. It gets rather difficult towards the end of the season when you've used up your better drivers. Do you pick them while they're hot or do you save them for the 'end run'? I'm not really asking anyone for their strategy. I'm just saying that is my dilemma with this game.

For those of you that have played this game before, how do you like the new layout that they have? Same game, different presentation.

17. Snoozer

I really like the new layout.

18. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

I'm in, team itsbeer30here :p

19. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I haven't tried Fantasy NASCAR in a few years, I'll join and give it a shot. I'm in as Outlaws Speed Demons.

20. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Dang wolfy, you beat me in signing up for it lol