You asked for a Bubba replacement and Tim has heard your pleas

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I bet Tim and the tapes team are high fiving right now like this is a real accomplishment.
This is just a best of with no rhyme or reason.

This is NO DIFFERENT than when they would take requests and play them with a 10 second intro and the "MAIL MUTHAFUCKA" sound effect.

they really just changed the name to Stern Show Shuffle. This takes even LESS EFFORT because they are just mixing up the tapes with NO intro's, explanation, anything.

This is just a total waste. ZERO effort being shown on 101. ZERO.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Are they at least "new" old bits? Or just ones from other specials shuffled around?
Nope, nothing new. started with OJ stuff and now we're on Anna Nicole Smith interview.

Heard it all on Best Of, Mastertape Theaters, Staff "Spotlight" shows, etc.

There is nothing different or new, just the name.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
You know what I want to know is how many people subscribe for Oprah or Martha Stewart? Can't they ditch them and use that money for hiring real talent? They never should have gotten Mad Dog Russo. With his 15 mil they could have hired 6 Bubbas.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Nope, nothing new. started with OJ stuff and now we're on Anna Nicole Smith interview.

Heard it all on Best Of, Mastertape Theaters, Staff "Spotlight" shows, etc.

There is nothing different or new, just the name.
HAHA! What a joke! AT THE VERY LEAST they could pull new clips, but they are too f*cking lazy for that. LOL

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Cheap cheap cheap bastards. I can't believe they won't put some live content on 101. Thats really sad. I gurantee they raise rates as soon as they can. With all the new commercial revenue you would think they could get someone. I swear TWUS does two or three commercials no matter what time the show starts.
I think the "s" is not necessary on that word. On another forum, the details of how Stern's channels are paid for and programmed were printed, and cheap bastard Howard was named as the sole source of funding for the content on his channels.

That's why Bubba wasn't brought back, and no other real radio talent has been hired in his place. Only fellow Buchwald client Ferrall remains.