You Guys Enjoying Your Free U2 Album?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by IdRatherBeSkiing, Sep 15, 2014.

1. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Have you noticed your new addition to your music library on your iTunes or your iPhone or iPad? "Songs of Innocence" was a free gift from Tim Cook (not free for him). Made available without your consent to your Apple product near you. It is not downloaded unless you click the button but it is there for you on the cloud.

I haven't listened yet.
  2. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I downloaded it also, but haven't gotten around to listen either.
  3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I only listened to the first song and a half. I need to get through it. Lately their albums have either been great or blah to me.
  4. Andrew8468

Andrew8468 Plans on freezing in the dark

Didn't know it was available. Only use iTunes for the Jay and Dan Podcast and No Filter.
  5. Andrew8468

Andrew8468 Plans on freezing in the dark

6. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I downloaded it on my iPad mini. Not their best. I'll give it another shot.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    HecticArt likes this.
  7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That's what I was thinking. I listened at work today. The volume wasn't up very loud, but there just wasn't much "hook" in it this time.
  8. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Haven't listened. Probably will today.
  9. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I was able to listen w/ headphones at work yesterday. Its better than I thought at first. Its more subtle than I like from them, but not so bad.

The Sharon Osborne rant was both annoying and accurate at the same time.

Sent from Tapatalk.
    Ehilbert1 likes this.
  10. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Got a 5S a few weeks ago and the first time I plug it into Itunes to add some music there it is. I was pissed at first. Then I stopped listening to it which made me happy.
    blyons200 and HecticArt like this.
  11. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Finally gotten around to listen to the new U2 album and it was alright, some songs were worth listening to.