Your ULTIMATE favorite food...

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
If you had to pick ONE thing, from any dinner/main course, what would it be?

I said rib-eye steak. Wife says lobster.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
That's an easy one for me! Hot spicy boiled crawfish. I love the stuff... give me five pounds and I'm good to go.

memph070502_insiders_560.jpg

Reactions: hexagram

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
That's an easy one for me! Hot spicy boiled crawfish. I love the stuff... give me five pounds and I'm good to go.

Only 5?#? I think you are holding back just a little. Mud Puppies and bread pudding sound pretty good to me right about now.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Nothin like real BBQ. Whole hog chopped with the skin and everything with a bit of vinegar sauce. North Carolina style, nothing finer.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Horse sausage (bjúa) with white potatoes, white gravy, and peas with a stack of smoked lamb (hangikjöt).

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Roasted pork loin, German style, with pan gravy, sauerkraut, spaetzle and applesauce.

If they were sending me to the needle at midnight, this would be my last meal.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Navratan Korma and Butter Chicken with two triangle pieces of Naan followed by either real Mango Ice Cream or Kheer.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Fried chicken is good too (so is BBQ, boiled crawfish, steak and the other ones mentioned so far). :yesshake:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana

DAWG.... it is getting close to that time, I can hardly wait to get me some mud bugs! Ummm Ummm! Chunk some corn and potatoes in the pot too... oh yeah!

But ultimately being Italian and all, I'd have to say Lasagna and salad with garlic bread sticks. My daddy made the BEST Lasagna and I and no one else in my family has ever been able to make it as good. My sister comes real close though.

He also made a killer Italian Jambalaya too, though in all fairness he learned that Jambalaya stuff from my mother who was a coon ass. He just took it and Italianized it. LOL

Reactions: antsie

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
DAWG.... it is getting close to that time, I can hardly wait to get me some mud bugs! Ummm Ummm! Chunk some corn and potatoes in the pot too... oh yeah!
I've eaten some three times already this month. Kinda pricey, but definitely worth it. :)

Tell me more about the Italian Jambalaya. Sounds interesting!

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Navratan Korma and Butter Chicken with two triangle pieces of Naan followed by either real Mango Ice Cream or Kheer.

Wow what an order. Quite the sophisticated palate you must have packie. I am familiar with two things you mentioned...chicken and ice cream.

I think I'm more of a simpleton than you when it comes to food. Gimme some greasy, hot buffalo wings with a vat of ranch dressing and I'm in culinary heaven.

Last edited: