Zombie Apocalypse from CDC

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Take heed, all of you.

The CDC has some very good information. Albeit, it can be a bit overwhelming at first but take small steps to ensure you're prepared.

Buy some water now, store it. Buy some MREs, store them. A little at a time...

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
zombie.jpg

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Kinda makes zombies a bit lame if you ask me. I choose to ignore the CDCs attempt to be cool while preaching emergency preparedness.

Japan should have been enough of a wakeup call for us to think about preparing for some sort of disaster. I've made recent additions to our quake supplies at home and in our cars based on some of the stuff I've seen on the news about Japan.

Reactions: hyson

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Kinda makes zombies a bit lame if you ask me. I choose to ignore the CDCs attempt to be cool while preaching emergency preparedness.

Japan should have been enough of a wakeup call for us to think about preparing for some sort of disaster. I've made recent additions to our quake supplies at home and in our cars based on some of the stuff I've seen on the news about Japan.

:ter: +1 It's never too late to start.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i just heard that this blog post crashed the cdc website. they are used to about 1 to 3k hits. this one got like 60k.

kinda sad that 60k crashes the site. what if something real, zombies or otherwise, goes down? the cdc site will not be there for us.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
i just heard that this blog post crashed the cdc website. they are used to about 1 to 3k hits. this one got like 60k.

kinda sad that 60k crashes the site. what if something real, zombies or otherwise, goes down? the cdc site will not be there for us.

don't worry, FEMA will be there to help! ;)

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
when does the president do a fly over?

btw/maybe this is political but isnt it kinda bad that obama is in london when we have all these tornadoes? it seems to me that he should cancel his agenda and get over there. and im a huge obama fan but ehh...this is kinda a fopaux imo.