2014-15 Nhl Season Thread

Discussion in 'NHL' started by Wolf, Aug 13, 2014.

1. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

[​IMG]

2. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

If the Coyotes are getting new logo, it won't be saying Seattle and plus there not moving. The new owners plan on keeping the team in Phoenix!

3. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

just yankin your chain dude! Not literally, not that there's anything wrong with that! ;)

4. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Yea its ok, yea I know the Yotes keep losing money and low in the attendance. But they got another new owner like couple of months ago and the new owners said they don't plan on moving the team. They want to keep them here and rebuild them to be a contender, but all owners say that and hopefully that can be true one day.

blyons200 likes this.
  5. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

wow that caps rangers game 1 was amazing! the caps just scored with 1.2 seconds left to win the game.

6. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

7. Andrew8468

Andrew8468 Plans on freezing in the dark

Actually this won't be the last time there will be ice and NHL hockey at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The building will be renovated by the company that owns Barclays Centre and the Isles will play 6 regular season games there.

8. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

the rangers ot game least night was a fun watch.

on a random note check out this twitter conversation btw the discovery channel and the pitt penguins.

[​IMG]

haha. way to go discovery!!

HecticArt and semipenguin like this.
  9. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

6'1" Penguins spotted on green, grassy fields, called "golf course"

The Penguins are the only thing in Pittsburgh I semi care about

HecticArt and JHDK like this.
  10. Andrew8468

Except for Sidney Crosby who was in Prague helping to do this... [​IMG]

IdRatherBeSkiing and semipenguin like this.
  11. Andrew8468

Babswatch continues to see where Mike Babcock will end up. Will he stay in Detroit or move on to one of Toronto, Buffalo, St. Louis or San Jose? If he stays what happens to Jeff Blashill who is coaching the Wings farm team? If he goes to St. Louis, what happens to Ken Hitchcock who is still the head coach?

The Flyers went stealth and hired the coach at the University of North Dakota to be the new bench boss. And the Oilers are supposed to announce Todd McLellan as their new coach on Tuesday afternoon just days after leading Canada to the gold medal at the World Championships in Prague.

12. Andrew8468

13. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Poor Mike.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

14. Andrew8468

He's got 50 million reasons not to feel poor. He must have liked the Shanaplan or he would have gone to Buffalo.

15. Andrew8468

Quack. Quack. Quack.

[​IMG]

semipenguin likes this.
  16. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

the lightning are making it very hard for any fan to like them. first off they limit ticket sales for out of state people and on top of that they have a dress code for certain areas of the arena...meaning u will be kicked out of some sections if u dont wear tampa gear. thats total bs.

Tampa Bay Lightning limit playoff tickets to Florida residents - NHL - SI.com

also, not exactly the lightnings fault but looks what a local tampa paper printed today.

[​IMG]

haha, what a joke.

i dont have a rooting interest either way but because of this stuff i have to give chicago the edge. i do get a little pissed about people crying about how expansion teams dont belong...thats just sour grapes from other losing teams. either way im looking forward to game 1 tonight.

17. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

18. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I see that tonight's game is being televised in my town.. but much of this year's playoffs are not available for me to watch on the channels I catch. It's hard to get more into the sport when much of its playoffs are not more widely distributed.

19. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

nbcsn is getting more traction these days, its now part of the basic cable package down here, but i agree its nowhere near everywhere yet. pretty much all the playoff games were on nbcsn. i think all the cup games will be on nbc so everyone can at least tune in for the finals.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  20. sbv71

sbv71 Well-Known Member