2016 Movies & Tv Shows

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I saw "Rogue One" today because I have the day off and had to go someplace while the maids cleaned.

It was OK. I got bored during the climax, but the rest was pretty good.

Reactions: semipenguin

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I hate when that happens. Maybe you should've brought the maids with you.
dripping-faucet-e1390337740779.jpg

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
My sweets had to drag me to see Collaterial Beauty this afternoon. I wanted to see Sing or Rogue but I ended up really liking it. I thought it was going to be a remake of Scrooge but it was not. It wasn't even a Christmas movie although it was the set during the holiday season.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I've heard nothing but bad things about "Passengers", so I won't bother with it. I've already bout tickets to 5 shows in January: "Rear Window", "Touch of Evil", "Pulp Fiction", "Big Trouble in Little China" and an Ultraman double feature. I know I'll see "Autoposy of Jane Doe". Not sure what else is opening in January.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Saw Rogue last night. It was pretty good. It was worth watching on the big screen. The 3D wasn't as good as I was hoping though.

We saw Passengers today. I think you will probably like it for New Years Eve.

Cool. I've heard a few bad reviews, so I wasn't too sure.

We set a holiday vacation goal of binge watching Orange is the New Black. It's nice to have aspirations.
After finishing Band of Brothers, I started to rewatch Breaking Bad again yesterday. I've got the box (drum) set. Tons of extra stuff.

Reactions: JHDK