2017 Movies & Tv Show

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

2017 should have some great movies this year like.

2. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

3. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

sonofabitch. hold on a sec here wolf. you argued to get my 2016 tv and movie thread changed to just the movie and tv thread and now you start a 2017 movie and tv thread and change my old one back to 2016?

this is unacceptable.

always shenanigans with you! nonstop shenanigans! :thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2::thumbdown2:

4. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

and you didn't even get the thread title right: 2017 Movies & Tv Show? so we can only talk about 1 tv show? let me guess it will be some dumb superhero show like agents of shield if you have your way. BOO!!!!!!

shenanigans!

5. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

None of those movies look appealing. All rehashes and remakes. And I will not see Alien in any form again.

6. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Oh come on Koop, you knew I was trying to help you rename that thread back to 2016 and it finally is. That is so last year, this is a new year and you're still complaining?

this is unacceptable

uncool koop! uncool koop! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

JHDK likes this.
  7. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

No I admit, I forgot the "s" at the end of show. Maybe a mod can correct it.

8. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Please never correct it.

9. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Happy 2017 everyone. I'm looking forward to another year at our cinema. We have gift cards their to use.
    I don't know which movie for 2017 i'm going to see first. I'd still like to see The Space Between Us. I also have yet to see Rogue and Sing. I'm also looking forward to seeing A Dog's Purpose in late January.
    The first tv show I saw was Dick Clark's New Years Show. I saw where Mariah Carey walked off the stage because of the technical issues and it looked like Lucy Hale was really bothered by the rain in New Orleans and was out of sync. I'm sure she will do better in the years to come. Fergie saved the show by doing her first actual performance in many years.

10. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

We watched the always entertaining Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper. She must do a barrel of cocaine to prepare. She's non-stop for 5 hours.

11. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Mostly reboots, nothing original. Hollywood is out of ideas. Netflix, HBO and the Cable Networks are where the best content is coming from nowadays.

12. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

some reboots can be good. like westworld. but that was cable, like you said.

13. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i have a few hours to kill tomorrow so i'm going to see a movie.

should i see the kennedy movie, the india movie or the black lady space movie?

as of now i'm leaning towards india.

the bus driver movie would be my #1 pick but it's not at my theater yet.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  14. scotchandcigar

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but what do you do for a living again?

memebag likes this.
  15. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

security for a retirement community. but it's mostly like being an off hours manager/nurse's assistant. it's a rare occasion when i actually do security work. i roam the property on a golf cart and lock a few doors but that hardly feels like security. when some health issue pops up with a resident (and that happens a lot) i either assist the nurse picking people up or i guide the ambulance to the resident. i also help the residents with whatever minor tasks they need. it's usually easy stuff like they are having trouble working their a/c or tv. i can post here all day because half of every shift i'm alone in a gatehouse answering phones and checking in cars. i have a computer that's sole work purpose is for monitoring 8 cameras and nothing EVER happens on those cams and they are also recording so there is plenty of time for DRC.

the reason i have time to kill tomorrow is my boss needs to come in for about 3 hours in the middle of my shift and while he is on site i don't need to be there, but i need to come back when he leaves.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Aaron, scotchandcigar and HecticArt like this.
  16. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

That would drive me ape shit.

17. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

if i had to do that stuff for you or hectic i would agree. but with a bunch of people scotch's age, like 80+ it's hard to get upset. even when they are assholes i find it mostly funny to have some silly old guy bitch at me. if it's some insane request i'll tell them i'd be happy to look into it and then when they go away i just do nothing and go back to listening to stern. but the vast majority of residents are very nice and a joy to be around.

18. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Huh.....That sounds a lot like what I do with you here on the DRC......
    How about that?

memebag and JHDK like this.
  19. scotchandcigar

I'm 3 years older than Meme. But I'm sure you already know that. Thanks for answering my question about your job; that was very informative.

JHDK likes this.
  20. scotchandcigar

upload_2017-1-4_18-23-37.png

That made me lol.

HecticArt, memebag and JHDK like this.