2017 Movies & Tv Show

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I saw "Kong: Skull Island" tonight. It was stupid fun. Like, Tom Hiddleston in a gas mask running through bright green poison gas swinging a katana through pterodactyl after pterodactyl after pterodactyl fun. Also, wait out the end credits. There's set up for the next films in the series.

Reactions: HecticArt

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
We saw The Shack this morning. It was one of those religious 3 is 1 movies. Like Table 19, it was put in theater 14, the farthest theater from the entrance. It's like being in a different place

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Jurassic World 2 Image Shows Off Dino Bones | Collider

C6bBzZjWcAAlc9Z.jpg

Reactions: JHDK

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Tonight Mrs. Bag and I saw "La Belle et la Bêtte". I'd never seen it before, mostly because I'm not all that fond of French cinema. This didn't win me over, but I'm glad I saw it. It had beautiful practical effects, beautifully photographed.

My favorite Beautiy and the Beast story is the one that ends at the Empire State Building.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
"The Belko Experiment" tonight. Sadly, it isn't showing at the Alamo, so I have to go to a crap theater to see it.
"The Belko Experiment": Very good. Think "Office Space" ... to the death. A lot of stuff to think about at work on Monday.

The theater: Holy crap, how do people go to these theaters? Getting a drink and a snack required 7 trips through a maze of food, drink and pay stations. I thought the Frito pie would be a safe bet, but the chili was above 40°F, firmly in the danger zone for bacteria growth. I took a bite and threw it away. They had a bar, but all of the beer was garbage. The left front speaker was out. The audience talked. They showed lame TV advertisements before the show, and 20 minutes of trailers that give away the entire plot of the films.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I don't have problems going to Harkins Theaters, hell you can buy a souvenir cup use it all year and the refills only cost $1.50.

QUOTE="HecticArt, post: 430994, member: 355"]We need an Alamo here. Those are all of the reasons I hate going to the movies.[/QUOTE]

The Phoenix metro area has one now and I haven't been to it yet, I will one day.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i'm all about canadian reality shows right now. i'm watching both big brother canada and masterchef canada. i tried watching the australian version of masterchef but they stretch it out to something like 35 episodes and i don't care that much. i'm only down for a nice 12 or 13 week season.