2019 Ncaa Tourney Pick'em

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I'm passing this year, maybe it's me but I'm getting away from Yahoo fantasy leagues and there screwy accounts.

I'll properly write my picks on a paper.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I'm in. Semi Sockit Toomi!

I'm passing this year, maybe it's me but I'm getting away from Yahoo fantasy leagues and there screwy accounts.

I'll properly write my picks on a paper.

Yahoo is owned by Verizon now. Maybe that's why.

I do think the fantasy app is screwy, too. It took me forever just to input my score for the final.

Reactions: MadisonRadio1

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Yahoo is owned by Verizon now. Maybe that's why.

I do think the fantasy app is screwy, too. It took me forever just to input my score for the final.

It has nothing to do with Verizon. I was with Yahoo for years and the company format has changed. I started getting tons of spam mail with their poor filter system. I created different accounts and still the same issue. Plus my life is starting to get busier and I hardly have time for fantasy leagues anymore.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I hope we have some good games in the tourney. I haven't watched too much this year. I kind've thought this was a down year but after watching some of the teams in the conference tournaments, I think I might have been a little mislead

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I didn't watch a game, and spent more time setting up my user account than picking my teams.

I should be propelling most of you guys to the top pretty quickly.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I guess nobody is still in the running for the million dollar perfect bracket contest.

Oops
I know I lost the first game of the tournament. It's kind've hard to win that million dollars when you lose the first game of the tournament.

I was then talking at work if you try to lose all the first round games on purpose that that's probably impossible to.
In that scenario last year I would have picked Baltimore to beat Virginia and would have been wrong being right.

Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I saw I was tied for first place earlier.
It was probably the only moment that was going to happen.
These things take so many crazy turns along the way. It's anybody's guess.
Close your eyes and make random picks. It's probably safer.