2023 Movies and TV Shows

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

Night Court reboot next week.

I've seen some clips from it on my Facebook feed as well. The clips look interesting. I just recognized the actress playing the judge (Bernadette from TBBT). It will be different seeing her without that voice. From what I have seen so far, I will give it a shot.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I'm really enjoying Yellowstone on Peacock. I'm midway through season 3. I never really got into the older western movies but I love the newer tv shows. Deadwood is a top 10 all time show for me and this is a modern day western tv show. It's a fun watch.
Haha, we basically did the same thing. We came late to the game (during season 4), and in order to catch-up, we got Peacock for seasons 1-3. Now that we're caught-up, we have to wait until Sunday night for each new episode of season 5. Actually, they're at the midseason break right now.

As I've said before, Yellowstone is The Sopranos with cowboys. There's a lot of similar themes.

And then there's Monica
1673449647736.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JHDK

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I guess I'm just out of touch. I thought Everything Everywhere All at Once was weird and generally not enjoyable (the part we watched), but it just won all these Critic's Choice awards:

Best picture
Best supporting actor
Best director
Best original screenplay
Best editing

And yes, it beat out Top Gun: Maverick and Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Short Round?!

indiana-jones-short-round-header.jpg

Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
It was weird, and I’m good with that, but I was too tired when we started watching it, and had to turn it off half way through.

I need to start over one of these days.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
So fox got me. I'm watching accused since it got the 9ers game as a lead in. Anyway it's a bit on the nose but it's good so far. Disturbing for a network show and that makes it good. Also the commish is the lead actor in this ep. Haven't seen him since the shield. The shows gimmick is every ep has some sort of big actor...who knows how long they can keep that up tho. Also I think every ep will be all different actors and set in different places so that's cool.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I been watching quite a few series lately.

During the week, I binge watched Your Honor starring Bryan Cranston. So far season 1 was pretty good. Hopefully season 2 can keep it up.

I just started watching That 90's Show and it almost as funny as the original.

Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
We started re-watching Hunters with Al Pacino, (We got sidetracked when we started watching it a year or so ago,)
It's about fictional Nazi hunters in New York in the 70's. Dare I say.....it's kinda fun.