403 Forbidden

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
How about that? I can't post there either.
Still no errors in the log.

When Droo gets a chance to look into it, he may find a file in the database that's corrupt.

Keep us posted if you find any other threads that aren't behaving.

drdroo

#1 by Women 18-24
Staff member
Oct 9, 2008
Bangor, ME USA
So basically it appears Bd[Cache] was causing these problems, for me anyway. I removed that, installed the Lightspeed Cache module, updated Xenforo to 1.5.22, and cleaned up a few other things.

If we can find a new theme to use, we can upgrade to Xenforo 2. Casual by PixelExit only goes up to 1.5.20..

Reactions: HecticArt

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I tried posting in "Celebrities Behaving Badly" and there a still an 403 Forbidden pop up.

Since we are starting having issues with that thread again. Would it be all right to create a new thread and lock the old one.

Capture.jpg

Reactions: HecticArt

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I tried posting in "Celebrities Behaving Badly" and there a still an 403 Forbidden pop up.

Since we are starting having issues with that thread again. Would it be all right to create a new thread and lock the old one.

Capture.jpg
I think it's telling us that the #MeToo movement is officially over. Anything goes.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
This is weird I tried creating a new thread calling it "Celebrities Behaving Badly: Part Deux" and I received the 403 Forbidden and tried renaming it "Celebs Behaving Badly: Part Deux" and same error. But when I shorten the word "CBB: Part Deux" it posted and when I was about to reply. The 403 Forbidden pop-up appeared, so I don't do know what the issues is and I simply deleted the thread.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I can't post in wolfs new thread either. I was asking why he misspelled cbb.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

The CBB was shortened for Celebrities Behaving Badly as described in the post above.

I wonder if the word "Celebrities Behaving Badly" or something in the words is creating a forbidden issue? By chance is there some words that is banned from this forum, we can't use that is causing the issue?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
The CBB was shortened for Celebrities Behaving Badly as described in the post above.

I wonder if the word "Celebrities Behaving Badly" or something in the words is creating a forbidden issue? By chance is there some words that is banned from this forum, we can't use that is causing the issue?

You spelled it cbh.

I believe this is a conspiracy headed by celebrities who are behaving badly.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Site won't let me post cool horse fight pics in the animals thread.

Horse fights are cool.