Anthony Cumia Fired From Siriusxm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
LOL! This thread went exactly where I thought it was going to.

Race (or the illusion of it) is a tough thing.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Hey now everybody. Even if his point of view is not the same, let's not do the name calling thing.

That's just it Hectic there are some consequences with free speech. He can say and think what he wants but he might have to deal with the shit he will get for saying it. It's an emotional thing for me and others I see.

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
I have never been disrespectful to a black person ever or treated them l
Please take your own advice, asshole.

May your daughter get impregnated by a black man. May your male son turn out to be gay and come home with a 7ft tall black man as his lover. May you move to a black neighborhood.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Reactions: semipenguin

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I don't think your the forum jerk anymore! Someone better be really glad I'm in a wheelchair.
I refuse to let that title be usurped from me.

Whites, blacks, latinos, asians....we're all assholes and will be treated accordingly.

Reactions: Ehilbert1

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
All this over some east coast shock jock who I wouldn't recognize if he walked in the room. Seems about they only way they can get famous is do something stupid (Sex for sam anyone?) When that's your whole job it's time to find another line of work.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Yea really. Mr. CUMio deserves none of this discussion. I liked that other salesman better. The one from comcast in the retention department badgering the customer on why he was canceling his service. At least that guy was doing his job being a jerkoff.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I have never been disrespectful to a black person. May your daughter get impregnated by a black man. May your male son turn out to be gay and come home with a 7ft tall black man as his lover. May you move to a black neighborhood.
Dude, what the hell is the matter with you? Is this supposed to be funny? Because I don't know who the fuk you are, we're not friends, so your humor isn't working on me.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
All this over some east coast shock jock who I wouldn't recognize if he walked in the room.
This thread is no longer about that, it's about a racist poster who may or may not be trying to get a rise out of us. Makes contributing to the discussion pretty pointless, no?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
That's just it Hectic there are some consequences with free speech. He can say and think what he wants but he might have to deal with the shit he will get for saying it. It's an emotional thing for me and others I see.
Very true.
Here's the deal, we keep a pretty open, but peaceful forum here. It's one thing to disagree with someone, but no matter how bad their opinion might be, we will not be getting into hostility and name calling.
Even though I don't agree with either of them, I see some parallels between Anthony's rant, and the way that people are ripping Salesman. (You may have to work a bit to pick up what I'm saying here).
So Salesman gets a couple days off to cool down while the mods decide what further actions will come from this thread. Anyone name calling or threatening others, be warned, don't. Find another way to get your point across.

Reactions: microbob
Status
Not open for further replies.