Any Release Date Yet For The Ttr2?

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Looks like BB updated it again and removed it from the site- Maybe it's coming soon, but not ready yet..

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Based on the vibe I get I think this may not be out for a bit. Some may or may not have even made jokes saying it should be referred to as the TTR3. Ha.

But in all seriousness I think it's at least a couple months out, if not more.
Have waited this long, a few more months won't matter, and I am on the wait list already, heard the latest was by this summer :)

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Grace Digital just replied on their FB page, saying it was a stolen unit and won't have the final SW version in it, they also said the TTR2 will be released in August- can't wait...

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
$200 + $25 shipping + $40 brokerage fees -- from e-bay -- I think I can wait for TSS Radio.

Smart shopper, once you repay TSS Taylor with a million thank yous give us a start to finish review. They're out of stock now and I'll wait til you spread the truth to decide on holiday gift ideas.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Smart shopper, once you repay TSS Taylor with a million thank yous give us a start to finish review. They're out of stock now and I'll wait til you spread the truth to decide on holiday gift ideas.
It's still not on the Audiovox price sheet or in their system so nobody has an order in but they still tell me it's close.

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
They just posted an update on there FB page- the shipment has arrived in the states, but SiriusXM wants to QA the SW 1st- which makes sense- so it will be another 2/3 weeks, there are alot of features with this radio. so ladies and gentleman the wait is almost over :)

Reactions: HecticArt

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Now I'm hearing it won't be out until 2017 :mad:

Rat's I hope not- The Grace Digital FB says the following recently from a FB post:
"Grace Digital Hi David, Still going through the arduous approval process. Inventory is in the US but still debugging. We're getting closer but still not there yet. Based on last bug reports we are still 4-6 weeks away (again). :-( Sorry."

SiriusXM engineering is reviewing the SW and debugging and going through the functionality, it is very complicated so they want to make sure it's 100% before release- Bummer it's taking so long, but being in the SW industry totally understand where there coming from.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
There's a chance I may be getting moved to an office that doesn't have a decent window at work.
I may check into one of these. I didn't realize that you can connect directly without wifi.