Apple Id

Discussion in 'Apple' started by IdRatherBeSkiing, Dec 2, 2015.

1. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Apple locked it for me last night. For my own good they said. Made me go to a link to unlock it. It of course was the forgot password link. I knew my password but Apple locked it. Of course I can't set it to the same password I had. Why not? I have obviously remembered it. Now my stupid phone keeps asking for the new one ever 3 minutes. Pissing me off.

</rant>

2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

You have more problems with Apple/iTunes/iPhone than anyone I know..

Wolf and Evil_Ernie like this.
  3. IdRatherBeSkiing

I have no idea why. Don't think I am doing anything different than anybody else.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

4. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Apple has an id? I thought they were all ego.

IdRatherBeSkiing likes this.
  5. IdRatherBeSkiing

The repeated tries appear to be from the iCloud email which is not working and I don't use. I will turn it off.

6. IdRatherBeSkiing

It seems like the icloud little sync program on my computer still had my old password or was the cause of the issue. So I had to reset the damn password AGAIN and now I have logged in on both systems so hopefully this fixes this.

7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

My iPad decided to stop synchronizing my work calendar Monday. It would grab a few new appointments hear and there, but not all of them. My mail still synced. I had to delete my calendar and reinstall it.
    No ideal why.

8. IdRatherBeSkiing

For a while, for me to get the entries my wife had made to our calendars I had to create an entry and then delete it. Then I would get her updates. Then it just started working again without me having to do that.

9. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Every once and a while my mail will open, but I only get the header. It tells me that it can't download the content. I haven't tried to reinstall the account yet.

10. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

It could be the dreaded ID-Ten-T error. :p

HecticArt likes this.
  11. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

It took me years to figure out what to do with the 710 cap on my car.

12. IdRatherBeSkiing

Still asking now and again. Will be upgrading to the 6S in a week or 2. Hopefully this won't mess that up.

13. IdRatherBeSkiing

Forgot to change my iPad.

14. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator