Apple Music - Ios 8.4

Discussion in 'iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch' started by Aaron, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Ok... I just signed up for the 3 month free trial

3. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

I'm updating as well, I'll sign up for the free trial soon. I don't have much data plan anymore, I'm trying to save money and my job has wifi, but they don't let people use it.

4. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Haven't had much of a chance to mess with it yet, but I did sign up for the trial. Don't know if Beats 1 is going to be my cup of tea, but they've got plenty of other options.

5. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Have any of you actually uploaded it? Have you done the iTunes update? Someone I know did and lost all his music and his apps. Had to re-import his music. into iTunes.

What is Apple Music? $9.99/month is pretty hefty. Also if you signed up for the trial you will need to unclick the auto-renew option under your Apple Id or in 3 months you will start paying.

6. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I uploaded it with no problems.

I won't be paying for it after the trial period though..

IdRatherBeSkiing likes this.
  7. IdRatherBeSkiing

Did you also update iTunes?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

8. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

I don't know, Spotify is $12.99 and they have a lot less for that price. I messed around with it today and am liking it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Yes, sure did..

10. IdRatherBeSkiing

So it's another all you can eat music service?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

11. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

It's Spotify, Pandora, Slacker and your iTunes library in one, so yeah!

12. IdRatherBeSkiing

13. IdRatherBeSkiing

I am less than impressed with new music app. They didn't fix any of the bugs I have been experiencing and it seems to forget its place frequently. Also the shuffle is severely screwed up. Several repeats (but if it forgetting where it is that would explain it). Also it used to say playing 891 of 1004 so you know how far into the playlist you were. I can't find this anywhere anymore. But it looks all nice and pretty. More Apple Fail IMHO.

14. IdRatherBeSkiing

This music app is IMHO completely broken. It is almost always forgetting its place. If I am lucky, it will remember the song it was on and start replaying it from the start. But about 1/2 the time it forgets, it forgets everything.

Listening to a playlist of about 40 songs in shuffle mode over Bluetooth this past weekend, the car display showed track numbers (something that you can't get on the music app). It incremented the numbers when it played the next. Then after track 25, it went back to track 6 (a repeat), then went to track 27 (skipped 26 -- you can skip forward and back through that sequence and it remains consistent). This type of behavior repeats several times. For every song repeated, there is also a song skipped from the playlist (in the above example whatever song would have been designated 26 is skipped).

Looking forward to iPOS8.4.1 which will hopefully address this.

15. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC