Apple Pay

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Wolf, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Figures an McD's employee would be clueless, I'm surprise the manager, knew what they were doing. Half of the time, I go there everyone in the back or front doesn't know what they are doing, plus the food quality has gone way down. That one reason why, I simply stop going there.

2. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

3. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

4. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

5. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

6. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Used it at Walgreens this afternoon, quick and easy. Got some interesting looks from the people in line. :D

Wolf, HecticArt and Aaron like this.
  7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

You only got the looks because you were buying a dozen ribbed condoms, some KY, a Halloween mask, and a copy of Tiger Beat magazine.

Sent from Tapatalk

memebag, Wolf and Evil_Ernie like this.
  8. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Are you messing with my FaceTime camera?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HecticArt likes this.
  9. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I'm posting from North Korea, but um, no......
    I've been too chicken to try the pay by phone thing.

10. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I have a credit card and a debit card, why do I need this?

11. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

Because its the future and Apple says so.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

12. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

The beginnings of a wallet-less future.

13. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I'll wait for the cranial implant.

14. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Being in Canada and not owning an iPhone6, I am not able to partake in this little plaything. However, I use my chip credit card (inside my cover/wallet covering my iPhone5) and can tap at most retailers so its sort of the same thing. And I did not have to give Apple any of my information.

I don't really see the advantage of this myself. Its a gimmick. It will never be the only way to do it since there are and will always be people that don't have a smartphone. And, even if they decide to ignore people who don't have smartphones (making them pay cash presumably), the fact that Apple and Google are not on the same page means that it will never be universal.

15. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Dangerous. Now if you wish for something (like that Porche driving down the street) all of a sudden it will charge you for it and you will owe like 900K on your Visa.

HecticArt likes this.
  16. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

If I had 900k on my Visa my ass would be in the Bahamas right now.

17. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

Shit Jon your Mr single and proud. You should be in the Bahamas right now. That's the great thing about being single. You can just pick up and go. Take time off from work and enjoy. Go on a ski trip or whitewater rafting trip. Go overseas and meet some women.

When I was single I made the most of it. Traveled around the world with my boys and had a great time. Life is to short man. Go enjoy it!

You can try out Applepay overseas.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    HecticArt likes this.
  18. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Trust me, I'd love to. :D

If I had the money to pick up and go I'd do it in a heartbeat, but even single guys gotta budget. :D

19. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

Save and then go. Wash rinse repeat. Hit Sweden, Amsterdam and Japan. Good times man.

20. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

My Bucket list includes heading to Iceland to see the Northern Lights. There are direct flights to Reykjavik from Denver so it'd be easy to get there. Now if I can just get some damn vacation time!