Apple Talking To Programmers About Its Own Web Tv Service

Discussion in 'Cable & Video' started by Jon, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I don't like to argue. That is not what I was trying to do. I just wanted to have a conversation. I just hope your not like that when your face to face with someone in the real world. Everyone should do what works for them. I don't think anyone here is trying to change what you do or how you do it. It sucks thats how you see it.

2. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

If it works it works. It's all good.
    I still see it as healthy competition, and that's good for all of us in the long run.

We all like to argue. I think it's built into the type of people that are drawn to a tech/gadget type of forum.

3. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

4. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

The Apple TV and streaming video service may be delayed until fall. Now that Showtime is doing the HBO thing with their stand-alone service, I may not have to get any streaming cable channels. HBO ($14.99 a month), Showtime ($10.99 a month), Netflix ($8.99 a month) and Amazon ($99 = $8.25 a month) may be more than enough. All that for under $50.

5. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I can watch most shows on-demand with my cable provider. But they come with some commercials (less than the original show). I use it when my PVR fails.

6. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

So you will the same amount for less channels some of which you will also never watch?