Billing Plans

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I have a Sirius Sportster Replay that I haven’t used in about 8 years or more. It’s on a Lifetime subscription. I have a newer XM radio that I’d like to swap it with, but I’m afraid they’re gonna change me more to keep the all access.

My girlfriend’s car doesn’t have a auxiliary plug in so I would have to hardwire it, but I don’t want to go thru the hassle of that

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I have a Sirius Sportster Replay that I haven’t used in about 8 years or more. It’s on a Lifetime subscription. I have a newer XM radio that I’d like to swap it with, but I’m afraid they’re gonna change me more to keep the all access.

My girlfriend’s car doesn’t have a auxiliary plug in so I would have to hardwire it, but I don’t want to go thru the hassle of that

I brought up something similar with the rep...a lot of people are paying a discount for a second radio instead of a $75 swap. It wouldn't hurt to call.

Reactions: semipenguin

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
The new customers are getting the best deals seems to me. They wouldn't give me nothing except a cheesy new xm unit. 10 year sub went nowhere with them so I canceled.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
The new customers are getting the best deals seems to me. They wouldn't give me nothing except a cheesy new xm unit. 10 year sub went nowhere with them so I canceled.

Oof. I call in every year and while it's a pain in the back to go through the Haitian dude with broken English explain they don't have any promotions, I usually get someone.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
I got an e-mail saying they automatically renewed me at the retail rate and needed me to update my card information. I usually call before it runs out and negotiate 99 per year. I had my car on a separate account. Went to add it to my original account and the ID number wouldn't take. Jen in the chat room said I had to "clear the $214 before they would add it. Told her about the 99 and the 6 month, $30 and we went back and forth and she wouldn't budge. So I'll stream from my phone and wait til SXM agrees to my 99 per year or they can go fish.