BPM Friday nights

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
I'm a Sirius sub, abd I never listened to the Beat for extended periods of time. It always played old tired songs or weird remixes that just seemed stale or strange for a 'club'.

But, I tuned into BPM for the first time tonite and heard the mixes that were going on, where they play a different DJ's mix from a different club across america each hour. Saturday nights is the same as Fridays, only the play it in reverse. Since I missed Fridays, this was all new, and I thought it was very cool. I'm new to the whole dance music mix and D scene, so the concept is pretty cool, and I think this is a nice setup show, better then the few shows I've heard on Area38. An instant dance party mood.

AMRivlin

Nov 16, 2008
SoCal
Yea BPM is fresh, compared to Beat's old playlists. Area even sounds fresh and I am happy to hear Carl Cox and Ferry mixing it up.

Boges

Oct 15, 2008
I have to admit...so far this merger has been a plus for Sirius subscribers. XM I think got the short end of the stick though. BPM blows The Beat away. I think one thing they should look at is adding Adrenalin mixes on a Fri/Sat night and then the other they should have BPM's. I'm not sure why they dropped Invasion on Area, but they should definitely add that back in somewhere.
Hopefully Sirius doesn't repeat history and destroy BPM like they did with The Beat. That's deifntely my worse fear right now.