BTLS Monday, November 8th

Discussion in 'BTLS Archives' started by kryptonite, Nov 8, 2010.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know I usually only start these threads for Friday live shows, but Bubba is sick today. Spice is taking over.

"Strange" that they couldn't do this a few weeks ago on a Friday show.:scratch:

:hw: (to Sirius.)

2. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

I agree. especially as they have done this before when bubba's been out for various reasons.

3. kryptonite

There've been a few times when Bubba had to go a doctor appointment, court, or whatever, but those don't take the whole show.

If this was a Friday, it would probably be a different story. I don't think he's trying to screw the listeners, he's trying to give the company a FU. The listeners get the round-about FU. But then again, his FM stations may really "want" (read: contract issues) him to work Mondays.

If he lives up to his word, next year is going to be great. (Of course, we'll bitch that it's all for BubbaRaw, but i'll take that over non-regional news, callers, and e-mails. I don't mind that the show is delayed. It's the regional stuff that I don't really like, since it doesn't apply to me.)

4. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

I find myself staying tuned to the show today more than usual.

I havent heard Ned's voice yet, though.

I wonder where he's at...

:shifty:

5. kryptonite

Ned is there. Said he needed a reminder to show up at an upcoming event. Wasn't sure if he could make the event or not, but it appears he can.

6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

dont listen to anything but friday shows so i missed it. but a few years back, when they were on sirius everyday the did a brent spice show cause bubba was in court. i remember thinking it was shitty. so how was it today?