Bubba Saw 2

Discussion in 'BTLS Archives' started by kryptonite, Oct 12, 2010.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Probably being November 30th to December 2nd.

It could feature any combination of Gene Lasker, Tom the Treeman, and Tuddle. It will be in a shed out by modular city. Bunk beds being built by Craig the Bulldog, fog machines, heat sensors, trap doors with snakes, etc.

A control board going out in 25's modular city.

Schedule updated in other thread to reflect this. Yeah, I know it's a "Sirius schedule" but I just threw that in.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  2. Mulefan100

Mulefan100 Member

Awesome. I loved the first one.

3. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

HOLY sh*T! lasker, tom the treeman in bubba saw 2??? that would be GREAT!

4. kryptonite

The snakes could be cool, but I have to boo the bunk beds.

And keep in mind that it "COULD" feature "ANY" combination of those guys. Keep in mind this is Bubba we're talking about, so it'll probably end up to be Jabberjaw and 25 or something else. We all know how Bubba operates with that ADD kicking in.

5. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

Anytime you include Lasker in a Bubba Stunt, it is Radio Platinum!

Remember when Lasker smoked Salvia in the studio? That was one of Bubba's funniest shows on Satellite.

Here's to hoping that he (Lasker) decides to participate. Not giving him the opportunity to be on one of Bubba's last uncensored Satellite shows would be a letdown for the fans.

6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i just listened to the last live sirius show. bubber saw was cool but i couldnt take the voice he was using. cool idea though. i like the carrot in the ass thing.

7. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

he has to use that voice tho. he's bubba jigsaw.

8. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Well-Known Member

I didn't like the first bubba saw that much. It just didn't play well on radio. I'm sure it was funny as hell on Raw.

9. kryptonite

The Salvia was when he ran through the wall? :confused:

It would end on a Thursday. :(

10. maxpower

maxpower Member

Bubba Saw I was great. I like that he flipped it from the Chillean Miner Challenge to Bubba Saw. I could have done without the voice changer.

11. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

Lasker on Salvia was Radio Platinum. I remember the boys laughing it up and Gene freaked out, running through the wall. It was hilarious to me!

I would hope that Bubba would drag Bubba Saw 2 out until the Friday Satellite Show to end things on a much more harsh note.

I love it when Bubba cuts a promo on his staff, whether its in Bubba Saw style fashion, or the way he cut a promo on 25 cent on this past Friday's show. Either way, its good radio to me.

12. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. kryptonite

They could start it very late in Wednesday's show and end it Friday around 10:15 AM.

14. kryptonite

BubbaSaw II could be postponed into next year, due to the construction of the building. (Honestly, by that point, why not just build the room at the new studio?) When will the new studio be finished?

15. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

Bubba just announced that it will probably be postponed until 2011 on the replay willy of his terrestrial show.

Brent said that the construction of the room involves more work than they originally thought.

16. The Butler

The Butler Well-Known Member

I hope this doesn't turn into "we are going to have some great stuff on eh, eh, eh."