Bubba Talked Levy, Finally!!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
bubber rocks. he wont hold back with whatever is goin on. howie, miserable men and the like wont discuss it. bubber brings it up and bashes that little bitch.

i love how he will go after the bitches, levy, ellis, oanda. bubba rocks. i hope he stays in the howard family but if he leaves like is seems like, i will be right there with him on his bubba-cast.!!!!

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Maybe I don't pay enough attention but what happened to Bob Levy and why is he bashing every one?

Is this because Stern won't book him anymore for some reason?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Maybe I don't pay enough attention but what happened to Bob Levy and why is he bashing every one?

Is this because Stern won't book him anymore for some reason?

he went on a rant against howie and booey on some website. he really went off, being a dick to everyone on the show. as a result he was fired from miserable men and never talked about again.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
he went on a rant against howie and booey on some website. he really went off, being a dick to everyone on the show. as a result he was fired from miserable men and never talked about again.

Oh. What an idiot.

I'm glad he's gone. Has anyone really missed him?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I still like Bob Levy. He's always good on O&A and is a great comedian. It's a loss for H100 and 101.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Bubba is a fucking moron who tries to kiss Howard's ass by going after his "enemies."

He really needs to shut the fuck up. Just like the fight he started with Opie and Anthony. Bubba is a dumb redneck. Nothing more needs to be said abut this fatso.

Reactions: hyson

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Bubba is a fucking moron who tries to kiss Howard's ass by going after his "enemies."

He really needs to shut the fuck up. Just like the fight he started with Opie and Anthony. Bubba is a dumb redneck. Nothing more needs to be said abut this fatso.

LOL! This made me laugh. +1 for you, sir.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Here's the DEAL kid!

People hated Bubba when Howard was talking shit about him and now suddenly they love Bubba because he's on the Howard channels?

All these years I heard about how O&A dissed Howard's daughter. When I actually found out what it was I laughed because it was insignificant.

Bubba in one of his rants claims that O&A were dissing Howard etc etc.

Doesn't Bubba himself attack anyone he can whenever he enters a new market? That's one of his tactics. To start these lame radio wars that listeners buy into.

Whatever Levy or O&A or anyone say about Howard is nothing compared to what Howard has said about anyone. Bubba just really needs to shut the fuck up and stick to his own shit. He comes off like a real brown noser when he tries to fight Howard's battles.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo82aHszmcE]YouTube - Stern rips Bubba the Love Sponge in 2002[/ame]

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Only the people at Hedmonism. Ha ha.

I think Liser Lampeuhnelli misses him too.

I agree about Bubba. He's the "loose cannon" that the channels need. While he's on Howard's channel, he's certainly not acting like he's under the same restrictions that Howard puts his staff under. He might be a dumb hillbilly redneck, but he's a breath of fresh air that the channels need.

Last edited:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

Whatever Levy or O&A or anyone say about Howard is nothing compared to what Howard has said about anyone. Bubba just really needs to shut the fuck up and stick to his own shit. He comes off like a real brown noser when he tries to fight Howard's battles.

Real cool of you to stick to your own words. Do you take after Howard? For someone who doesn't like Bubba, just because Howard said something about him eight years ago, you sure can't shut up about him.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Why did Levy bash the Stern show to begin with?

This is the most convoluted feud ever.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Levy bashed the Stern show because his plugs got taken away.

Howard was mad at some plug that Chuck Zito was running. Howard was too much of a fag to take it out on Chuck Zito so he got rid of plugs alltogether. Bob was pissed and spoke out about it and was fired.

Really don't know why Bubba cares about this.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Why did Levy bash the Stern show to begin with?

This is the most convoluted feud ever.

Like him or not, Bob was a contributor to H100 or H101.......most likely for very little compensation.

Howard was upset one day because he noticed Bob would get a plug at the end of his show for his upcoming small-time comedy shows. Maybe it kept Howard at work a few seconds later, thus delaying take off time by a minute or so.

Maybe they got rid of him so they had a built-in excuse for not having any more roasts. :)

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Thanks for the explanation, guys. Man, they really seem to be shysters at the Stern Show. It hardly seems like the sort of thing they needed to screw over Levy about, he has a right to be angry about it. In a weird way, it reminds me of the Mark's Friggin' story how they were going to make use of his recap, then decided against it, but then went ahead and plagiarised from him anyway until he made a stink about it. Take take take.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Thanks for the explanation, guys. Man, they really seem to be shysters at the Stern Show. It hardly seems like the sort of thing they needed to screw over Levy about, he has a right to be angry about it. In a weird way, it reminds me of the Mark's Friggin' story how they were going to make use of his recap, then decided against it, but then went ahead and plagiarised from him anyway until he made a stink about it. Take take take.

Yeah. If you get sucked into Howard's universe, and want to ride his coattails, you do it his way. No questions asked.

Mark was doing the work, but Howard (or someone on Howard's end) was changing it around enough so it didn't feel like Mark's writings...not to mention it would take HOURS to be posted.

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio
Yeah. If you get sucked into Howard's universe, and want to ride his coattails, you do it his way. No questions asked.

Mark was doing the work, but Howard (or someone on Howard's end) was changing it around enough so it didn't feel like Mark's writings...not to mention it would take HOURS to be posted.

For NO Pay.

The whole Levy story, from Bob's point of view, has been posted at marks for some time.

MarksFriggin.com - Special Feature