Celebrities Behaving Badly

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This bums me out. He's the only accused celebrity (so far) that I care about.

Yea he's a creep. It's a bummer but at least it's some of the most tame of the celebrity allegations. He has a pattern of asking for consent at least.

When ya start hearing things about 30 somethings trying to bang minors it is very serious. It's similar to the Spacey stuff, he went after a 14 year old too.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Meek Mill Heads to Prison to Start His Sentence

I've been thinking a lot about this story since I can relate.

Now before I start, the insanely wild accusations need to be addressed. His lawyers say that this judge both asked him to sign with a record label run by the judge's friend and also that the judge asked him to record a boys 2 men cover. These seem way too crazy to be true and my opinions of the situation were formed assuming they are false.

Meek Mill is going to prison for a few years for violation of probation. This was not his first violation and he was on probation originally for a gun charge. The prosecution recommended no jail time but the judge came down hard anyway. Jay-Z and the like are calling the sentence unfair.

Look, this is a bummer and kinda harsh but not unfair or unjust. Being on probation sucks. I have learned the hard way all year. I am always paranoid about doing the wrong thing and violating. Now I have perhaps risked it by driving a couple miles since February and I did so fully aware that if I got caught I was going back to jail. Now maybe my lawyer could wiggle me out of more jail time but my mindset is if I get caught violating, it's back to jail. Meek violated multiple times. Once is enough for a judge to throw the book at him, more than that and it is exaggerating to call the punishment unjust. Meek, like I am, was in total control of how the legal system treated him. He chose to screw around and he got caught. He needs to face the penalty and should not play the woe is me card.

And a side note: since I kinda incriminate myself here I should make it clear that everything I say at DRC is exaggerated and for humor.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
We're reaching the point that we have enough of these tarnished celebrities, they can all get together and do a Broadway play. We just need to come up with a name for it.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
99bc4723fdef35cc3e2a6f925f851101.jpg

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
We're reaching the point that we have enough of these tarnished celebrities, they can all get together and do a Broadway play. We just need to come up with a name for it.

Here's a Growing List of Hollywood Heavyweights Accused of Sexual Misconduct in the Wake of Harvey Weinstein (UPDATED)

So far this play does have plenty of producers, a screenwriter, several actors and a comedian.

Harvey Weinstein - producer
Bob Weinstein - producer
Brett Ratner - producer
Bryan Singer - director
James Toback - screenwriter
Charlie Sheen - actor
Corey Feldman - actor
Dustin Hoffman - actor
Ed Westick - actor
Jeremy Piven - actor
Kevin Spacey - actor
Louis C.K. - comedian

I can't think of any good names for this play. Sexual Hollywood? :dunno1

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I made it clear that I love George and am totally on his side. He is one of the few celebs whose political grandstanding does not bother me at all. I am a through and through George fan.

That being said, it is funny to take a look back at some of his tweets with these new allegations in mind.

DOXccGjUIAEzFxF.jpg

DOXXE2QUEAAXJFQ.jpg

DOXW7UVVwAAVCjQ.jpg