Comedy Death Ray

Discussion in 'Podcasts' started by Ifandorbut, Nov 4, 2009.

1. flap_jackson

flap_jackson Well-Known Member

I thought the episode was pretty funny throughout. Maybe Scott Aukerman should dissapear more often :bigthumbup:

2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

ok i listened at work...gotta say right away that every time i hear scott is not in its a downer for me. i dont like it at all when he takes off. his dry humor is great!

however, i thought that the cyber guy was awesome. and it was cool that the office guy was there too. he was funny. his story about doing a club in like ok or whatever where there racist bastards that f'ed with him was crazy.

are any of the hosts really black? maybe thats whats so cool about the show, the characters are so convincing that sometimes ya cant even tell who they really are.

jessie ventura character was funny as hell. his "racist" jokes that werent really racist at all made for great jokes between the cast and guest.

overall i thought it was a very good show. i like it when scott is there better but nonetheless i woul give it a 7 of 10.

3. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

Two hour CDR this week. Ben Stiller and Paul F. Tompkins were good as was Andrew Daly and Jeff Garlin. Check it out.

4. flap_jackson

I was a little bit meh on this one, but still better than usual. :bigthumbup:

5. Ifandorbut

Garfunkle and Oates on this week's "I Love Movies".

6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

the past two weeks of the show were great!!! the two part anniversary show was really cool with all the voice acting from the past.

i fell asleep about 20 mins into this weeks show, but whenever sarah silverman is in, you know its gonna be a home run! i look forward to listening to the rest.:ter:

7. flap_jackson

Comedy Death Ray is always good with a co-host or guest I like. Therfore, the episdoes with Sarah Silverman, Greg Proops, Adam Scott & Paul Gilmartin have been really good. :bigthumbup:

8. Ifandorbut

It had Jesse Ventura and Little Gary along with many favorites. A bit long, but I loved most of it.

9. Ifandorbut

Jon Hamm, Paul F. Tompkins and Nick Lowe on the latest episode of Comedy Bang Bang (formerly Comedy Death Ray).

Good stuff