Drc Fantasy Football 2014

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
eek. i have yet to even check my pick em. my suicide is thee 49ers so im looking good so far and kapernick is having a huge game so i have a solid chance at a comeback. u were killing me going into this 9ers game though.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
it all comes down to tomorrow night madison. i need golden tate to get just 3 points to win the week. he better not let me down.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
good battle madison. i was lucky to squeeze it out with tate but i did suffer some injuries to my starters.

MikeJW

Oct 27, 2008
why are first round picks like eddie lacy being cut and added to new teams?? i get that he had a concussion , but word is that at most hed only miss a game. i saw v. cruz was dropped as well. yes he had a bad game, but again, another high pick dropped after a week?? ive never heard of a guy like lacy being dropped like this. all of a sudden one guy has both mccoy and lacy. not sure whether i want to be in the league if silly moves like this are allowed to be made.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
why are first round picks like eddie lacy being cut and added to new teams?? i get that he had a concussion , but word is that at most hed only miss a game. i saw v. cruz was dropped as well. yes he had a bad game, but again, another high pick dropped after a week?? ive never heard of a guy like lacy being dropped like this. all of a sudden one guy has both mccoy and lacy. not sure whether i want to be in the league if silly moves like this are allowed to be made.
I never anticipated that we'd need a Do Not Cut list.

Koop, why the heck would you drop Eddie Lacy????

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
perhaps not my finest moment but i dont trust the gb backs.

and some short term thinking on my part with the concussion, bad week 1, and jets run d this week.

Last edited:

drfreeman777

Oct 15, 2008
victor cruz blows! not that amazing that i dropped him,
he is still out there if you want to pick him up

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
antonio brown picked up most of his points at the end of the game when the ravens were playing conservative d to put me down 11. eek.

MikeJW

Oct 27, 2008
[QUOTE
victor cruz blows! not that amazing that i dropped him,
he is still out there if you want to pick him up
][/QUOTE]

that move wasnt nearly as bad as the lacy cut, just mentioned it cuz it was really weird to see multiple highly drafted guys cut after 1 game. i do realize cruz is out there, but im not gonna sign him. would be hypocritical for me to complain about him being dropped and then race over and sign the guy, lol.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
damn u wolf. i swear i had it all set to drop one of my TE's to pick up sproles around halftime. i chose to cancel the transaction and wait till the end of the game and u snatched him up.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
damn u wolf. i swear i had it all set to drop one of my TE's to pick up sproles around halftime. i chose to cancel the transaction and wait till the end of the game and u snatched him up.

You snooze, you lose plus you took one of my players last week I been eyeing.

drfreeman777

Oct 15, 2008
wow mike!! doug martin! O the humanity! please take note that he was drafted ahead of victor cruz!
lol just kidding............but seriously, he was drafted ahead of cruz...

MikeJW

Oct 27, 2008
ya he missed another game tonite. hoping he can get back into the lineup at some point. obv if a guy is going to miss multiple games and u need the roster spot, youre going to consider dropping him. i have a.p. and probably will have to drop him if he cant play. these issues were not what i was referring to when guys were getting cut.