Drc Fantasy Football 2016

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Aaron, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Someone can make me an offer for Aaron Rodgers or Derek Carr, some WR or RB help preferably.

2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

wolf and i are in quite a battle this week. i'm leading by 6.2 points (thanks to brady's 4 td's, sorry jon not in the market for a QB) going into tonight where we each have 1 RB left to play. anyone's game at this point.

3. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Man, fu*k fantasy football! :laugh:

semipenguin likes this.
  4. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

holy shit. ive been on a great run, and had lots of luck, and won 6 in a row. i was just getting by this week and then on the second to last play bylons guy gets a tackle assist to put him up by 0.2 points! haha. who knows if there will be scoring adjustments between now and tues but it looks like bylons was just able to break my winning streak!

Wolf, MadisonRadio1 and Aaron like this.
  5. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Wolf beat me pretty bad last week. Something like 210-150. I think he had the season high score.

Wolf likes this.
  6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

you had one heck of a streak going too.

7. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

well like i guessed there were scoring adjustments so now i lost by a full 0.5 points instead of 0.2 points. haha!

8. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

My team been like a roller coaster this season, I defeated some of the top teams and lost to the basement teams. I'll be lucky enough if I make main championship bracket.

JHDK likes this.
  9. drfreeman777

drfreeman777 Active Member

come on Aaron! We have to meet in the playoffs! It's a holiday tradition!

JHDK and Aaron like this.
  10. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

True, we play every year!

It's looking like my team might miss the playoffs this year

drfreeman777 likes this.
  11. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

man, i screwed up. theo riddick was a gametime no go decision and i didn't check in time so i'm playing an inactive player. sucks cause he was listed as questionable all week up until this morning when i last checked...not doubtful, so i thought he would play. at least tyreek hill got me 30 points on TNF so hopefully he did will enough for 2 players.

12. drfreeman777

drfreeman777 Active Member

That was a interesting final week for that final playoff spot!

13. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

There should be some glorious battles this weekend

drfreeman777 likes this.
  14. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

If next year's league is on Yahoo, I may skip it. Yahoo sports homepage is nothing but clickbait and autoplay videos.

semipenguin likes this.
  15. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i went into tonight resigned to the fact that EE was going to beat me. turns out the skins are having a poor showing and all of a sudden i'm still in it. we will see what happens in the next 10 mins.

why go to that page at all? i have my bookmark set to take me directly to our league page.

drfreeman777 and Aaron like this.
  16. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

There's lots more to dislike about Yahoo, but that's the main part of it for our purposes.

17. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

my god this game is close. at this point the "projected winner" seems to switch between the two of us after almost every play.

drfreeman777 likes this.
  18. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Tom Brady sure didn't get you many points this week did he?

drfreeman777 likes this.
  19. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

of course he got his lowest point total of the year on my first playoff week. :pullhair:

drfreeman777 and Aaron like this.
  20. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i think it's over now. EE is beating me by 0.02 points and the only player i have left is a panthers LB.

drfreeman777 likes this.