Drc Fantasy Football 2016

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Aaron, Jun 19, 2016.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

holy fucking shit! last play (before the kneel) was a forced fumble that put me on top for the win! wow, happy for a close one to finally break my way. i had an earlier game with madison that lost by something like less than a point. like i said then, since it is so close there is still a chance there will be scoring adjustments that change things but right now it looks like i'm the winner. good game drfreeman!

on top of all that i had the panthers +7 so i won a few bucks too.

drfreeman777, MadisonRadio1 and Aaron like this.
  2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

funny that 3 of the 4 teams in the loser playoff scored higher than all of us in the real playoff.

hey madison...i'm ready for our rematch. this time for the 2016 title!

MadisonRadio1 and Aaron like this.
  3. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Yeah probably my best week of the season!

Good luck to you and Madison!

MadisonRadio1 likes this.
  4. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Wow I won the West division and made the final with JHDK. I've won the DRC Basketball, Pro Pickem, College Pickem & College Basketball before. Lost to Wolf by one point in the College Bowl Pickem one year when he picked the Red Wolves and I didn't. I've even won the Survival Football once (well everybody tied that time) but have never come close in Fantasy Football before.

We always have good matches JHDK. That Pro Pickem in 2014 went down to the last big play in the Superbowl. I'm excited to go up against you in this final.

It is kind've weird though when you cheer for certain things to happen in a football game when you have a fantasy football team. You can even lose points when your quarterback takes a knee to end a victory.

5. drfreeman777

drfreeman777 Active Member

Ya just never know!

JHDK likes this.
  6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

time to go madison! looks like we both have the majority of our players going today so by the end of the day we will likely have a good idea who will be the league champ!

good luck. (but i do want you to lose) but good luck anyway. :)

MadisonRadio1 and Aaron like this.
  7. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i have some team issues that are driving me crazy this morning. lamar miller is likely out and if he plays it will be limited so that's a huge hit to my team. then i have to decide what defense to play. i could go with cincy, who are playing the texans minus miller and they are starting a shit qb, or i could go with the chargers who play the browns and it seems like every team who plays the browns has a solid D performance. i think i'm going to stick with cincy D since they have done well for me the last few weeks and i don't trust the chargers even against cleveland.

i already know what's going to happen. whatever D i wind up playing will mean that the other one will have an amazing game.

8. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I don't trust San Diego either. I could see Cleveland finally winning one.

JHDK likes this.
  9. MadisonRadio1

You're really crushing me JHDK. I thought I might have had a chance because I had a lot of touchdowns even though I didn't have a lot of yards but you're really doing great. Marcus Mariotta got injured in 3rd quarter and Carlos Hyde left the game too. And my kicker Janokowki missed two extra points. I was watching that game with my family and saw the ball shake the entire goal post. I just shook my head and said not good.

I'll have to play really good defense Sunday. Come up with a few interception touchdowns to have any chance of a chance. Kind've strange to have the games on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so I will also wish you a Merry Christmas.

JHDK likes this.
  10. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

yesterday was up and down for us both. with the early games i managed to take a lead because mariota got hurt, but they also pulled brady in the 4th quarter so i missed out on some QB points too. then in the late games you pulled ahead pretty much the entire time until the 4th quarter of the seahawks game when both my WR and TE managed to get TDs to put me back on top. after driving myself crazy earlier in the day i stayed with the cincy D and they did a solid job to keep me in the lead.

so i have a nice cushion going into today with one WR left but your last 2 players are positions that can vary wildly from week to week so it's by no means in the bag for me if your D and IDP have a good outing.

merry christmas too madison. this has been fun so far!

11. MadisonRadio1

Yes it's been a fun season to play. My brother in law plays in a league so we had a lot to talk about on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve

JHDK and sbv71 like this.
  12. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

and it all comes down to this. nice to have SNF on christmas this year.

MadisonRadio1 and sbv71 like this.
  13. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

my man tyreek with an early TD to give me an extra 18 points!

MadisonRadio1 and sbv71 like this.
  14. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

That long run by Travis Kelce just sealed up a championship for me in my "other" league.
    I've been playing in a money league against co-workers for 8 years now, and I'll finally get a championship!

15. MadisonRadio1

Congrats JHDK! You will be our new champ. And you had the high score for the week. Hard to beat that.

16. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Congrats JHDK!
    Let's add your name to the trophy...

2016 release robins bra - JHDK
    2015 The Empire - Aaron
    2014 Edmonton Eskimos - drfreeman777
    2013 Mid-Missouri Outlaws - sbv71
    2012 Cowboys Suck!! - Biaviian
    2011 Smoke'n Grillers - builder_j
    2010 Edmonton Eskimos - drfreeman777
    2009 Tennessee Smokers - blyons
    2008 The Wookies - Aaron
    2007 Darth Nihiuls - usiphi203
    2006 Backstage Bears - igforbes
    2005 Sirius Disorderlies - stevenv

17. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

good game madison! it was nice to avenge my 0.22 point loss to you in week one.

i've been at this since 08 so it's overdue for me to finally win a year. i'm happy to keep my streak alive of winning at least one of our 3 football games again this year. (cause it looks like i have no chance in the pick em and i was awful in survival this season.) and, at least in my head, the fantasy league is the biggest of the three. i now get to add a line to my signature so that's nice too.

most years it's Empire, MMO and EE that i struggle with the most. it changed a bit this season and while EE remained hard for me to beat (he got me by 0.38 points one week) Madison was probably my biggest competition all season. you beat me twice madison so i'm happy i was finally able to pull out a win in the final game.

all in all it was another fun season of DRC fantasy football. as always thanks for setting it all up aaron and i look forward to doing it again in 2017!

18. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Kongrats Koop.

drfreeman777, MadisonRadio1 and JHDK like this.
  19. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

I had fun this year, my team did alright. The last couple of weeks, I hardly did any changes but Congrats Koop on winning the league.

20. drfreeman777

drfreeman777 Active Member

Congrats jhdk! had I played Greg Olsen as tight end in first playoff game I would have won it all! Coulda,shoulda,woulda! Lol, another good season with y'all! Thanks!