Dutch Delectables

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Holy shit this took me 2 days of googling to find, abt 30 mins over 2 days which is a real commitment these days.

I knew it was kinda a alt rock song and in the video this super hot kinda black girl flooded a tub...that's all I had to go with.

Searched so many dif options of hot girl floods tub 90 alt music...finally found it after getting to Fiona apple in a tub (also a great tune). Anyway now I have it bookmaked and am posting it here so won't forget again.

Don't really care abt Nine Days...it is kinda pop alt...but love this tune and video.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
So speaking of how Fiona got me to nine days...wow that was a great video of hers.

Idk abt u all but who hasnt been a bit strung out on shit after a breakup and lamenting over an ex? And she's so freaking hot. That video makes me want her...for like sex stuff.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Holy shit this took me 2 days of googling to find, abt 30 mins over 2 days which is a real commitment these days.

I knew it was kinda a alt rock song and in the video this super hot kinda black girl flooded a tub...that's all I had to go with.

Searched so many dif options of hot girl floods tub 90 alt music...finally found it after getting to Fiona apple in a tub (also a great tune). Anyway now I have it bookmaked and am posting it here so won't forget again.

Don't really care abt Nine Days...it is kinda pop alt...but love this tune and video.

I’d never have figured that sound out.
Its a fun poppy number from back in the day.
So speaking of how Fiona got me to nine days...wow that was a great video of hers.

Idk abt u all but who hasnt been a bit strung out on shit after a breakup and lamenting over an ex? And she's so freaking hot. That video makes me want her...for like sex stuff.

She had me at bad bad girl.

Reactions: JHDK and sadchild

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Yea I'm a nerd. U guys already know that. But this is a cool tune.

Just call me angel, of the morning angel, just touch my cheek b4 u leave, baby.

Also that lady has great hair. That's objectively a fact.

Reactions: IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

She signed my record back in 1981. She did not run away with me. I was sad. But I have the signed album somewhere.

• Love
Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
We live in a tictok world now and we all like the shit we grew up with but really, nothing will ever top the Beatles right? They were and are the pinnacle of modern music.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio

It makes me want to watch Deadpool.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Just ordered general tso.

Can't help but sing thing in my head

Chickedy China the Chinese chicken

• Haha
Reactions: HecticArt

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Juice Newton's Angel Of The Morning may be considered a cover of a 1968 hit by Merrilee Rush – but the song was first recorded by Evie Sands in 1967. It has also been recorded by Bettye Swann, Skeeter Davis, Dorothy Moore, Melba Montgomery, Bonnie Tyler, Nina Simone, Olivia Newton-John, the Pretenders, the New Seekers, the Ray Conniff Singers and more than 50 other artists. Here is the original: