Educate Me...and A Question...

Discussion in 'SiriusXM 2.0' started by kryptonite, Jan 26, 2016.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

I have the All-Access plan. If I were to upgrade to the Onyx Plus, I'd get "whatever I get on my computer/phone" on the radio, right? I'm assuming that my SUBX1 would have to be replaced, right? Without looking it up, I think I have a Sportster 5.

What about the car antenna? Good to go or replace? I'm assuming that my Scosche FM-MOD would still work.

Ok, question time: This morning, I kept Howard 100 playing on my phone from about 7 AM for about the entire show with no time-outs. Did something change?

And what do they do about the sports PbP these days? I'm assuming that someone who had an old Sirius radio would still have talk channels interrupted, but someone with a newer radio or online would get the sports PbP on both the team's channel and the regular talk channel, including the online feed of that talk channel?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  2. kryptonite

Ok...got it settled. Basically, I'd have to buy an all-new "everything." :(

But I'd get those extra channels on a radio with full rewind, pause, etc.

MadisonRadio1 and HecticArt like this.
  3. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I have an Edge radio with all access. It's an Xtra channels radio with 30 minute replay. The PbP sports menu is nice. Beats scrolling through all the channels. I think they are capable of putting all the internet music channels on the Xtra channels band but are intentially holding back. I have to access Luna and the Village on my laptop which requires more effort on my part. Still it's better than having the Select plan with no free internet channels.

4. kryptonite

Yeah, as of right now, I don't really want to spend the $200 to essentially listen to Turbo (and maybe a couple other channels) on a radio...essentially, that would allow me to get those Xtra channels in my car without worrying about data.