Fantasy Fatball 2021

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Speaking of goals, my only new year's resolution was to meet my goal of 185. Let's see if I make it.

And so far so good. I've been under 200 for a few days now. Today I weighed in at 199.4. I'm very happy to have gotten there. I have officially lost over 100 lbs now and have less than 15 to go!

Reactions: HecticArt and Aaron

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
That's impressive. I was about 192-193 when I had my "event", and the lowest I got down to was 173, when I still had little appetite. I settled at 176, and went up to 178 with the holidays. So I've been working on getting it down again, and I'm at 177.

The people at the rehab facility keep beating into my head, that I need to stay at (or reduce) my weight, while I maintain an exercise routine. Because my body will form collateral arteries around my heart, to bypass those that failed (and weren't replaced). But if I gain weight, the fat will need the new artery growth. Fun, eh?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
IDK what the height/weight chart says for you but for me it's 189 to be "normal". So I'm guessing 177 is more or less perfect for you.

You know the weirdest part of this big weight loss? I've lost weight in my feet. Makes sense cause I do all that walking but in sneakers it makes no difference. However, in my Birkenstocks I've had to set them tighter by two spots. Freaking odd.

Also I found out today when buying jeans that I'm down to a 34 waist. That really nice for me since when I started I was a 44.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
IDK what the height/weight chart says for you but for me it's 189 to be "normal". So I'm guessing 177 is more or less perfect for you.
It's discussed a page or two back (on the 2020 thread), that at 5'8", the high-end of normal is around 165. Since I consider those charts a bit neurotic, I'd be happy with anything below 170.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Just beat my fastest mile time twice in the same jog! Going into tonight my record was 13:02.

Tonight I did a total of 6.09 miles. My 4th mile was 12:14 and then my 6th mile was 11:56.

I was feeling some jogging tonight and I beat my fastest mile time ever. In October of last year I did a mile in 11:56.

Tonight I did a mile in 11:14.

Good stuff.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I packed on 8 pounds over the Christmas break. I even hit the treadmill a bit more than usual too.
I've gotten back down to 200 from the 206 I was at On January 2nd, it wasn't too bad of a spike.
I'd like to get down to 189. It's doable, but the last few pounds are the hardest to lose.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I've had a productive morning. Woke up at 6 and did my 4 mile walk then a bit later decided to go to Wawa to get a chicken salad hoagie for when the Playoffs start so I rode my bike there. Wawa is only 1.5 miles from my place but I turned it into a 7.5 mile ride.

Now it's time to sit around and watch football all day.

It's discussed a page or two back (on the 2020 thread), that at 5'8", the high-end of normal is around 165. Since I consider those charts a bit neurotic, I'd be happy with anything below 170.

Oh yea, I remember that now. I didn't check the old post but if memory serves I was even the one who asked your height to compare it on that stupid chart I'm obsessed with.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
201 today. Treadmill is coming up soon.
Followed by chicken wings, so........

It is shocking how much weight I can gain in one day by going off my diet and skipping my night walk.

So I did all that stuff in the morning yesterday that I mentioned but then I ate way too much during football and went right to bed after the night game. Today when I weighed myself at the same time as always (after the morning walk) I had packed on 4 lbs day over day. Putting me back over 200. :mad:

Looks like today will be a fasting day.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

Cheater!

Do it the old fashioned was and get your ass out walking everyday for a year.

And both my aunts had that surgery and they both look good now, but it's cheating.

Oh and 199 lbs today.

Reactions: HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Disaster struck on my night walk yesterday.

So apparently paving crews work during the day on Saturdays because I walk the same route almost every day (either 4 miles or 5 miles) and conditions had changed from day to night.

There's this golf course that is repaving their parking lot and entrance that I walk past. While going past it last night I half step on the section of the main road that's fully paved and half step on the golf course entrance that's been stripped to get repaved. And I fall the fuck over. Nothing major happened, I scraped my leg a bit but I got right up and just continued my walk. It walk like 1.5 miles to get home and am fine. When I got home I realized that my ankle hurt. I go to bed and this morning it hurt more. So I sprained my ankle. Now it's really not that bad. It hurts a little to walk but I can walk, just slowly. It's nowhere near as bad as when I sprained my knee. That crippled me. But I think I should probably lay off my walks for a couple days until it doesn't hurt with every step.

So I'm going to get real fat. I should be watching what I eat but it's Championship Sunday and I've already pounded 6 tacos. They're only 170 calories each so if I don't eat anything else for the rest of the day I'm good but that's not going to happen.

Also I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be going to Disney tomorrow, which is a bummer. I am clearly facing hard times. I mean I can't go to Disney for the second time in 3 weeks? I don't see how anyone could be worse off than me right now.

Hard times.

I was 198.6 this morning. Tomorrow I'll likely be like 205.

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I'd stay off of the foot for a couple of days to see how it does instead of risking making it worse.

I was at 202 today, and that was after the treadmill yesterday.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
So I haven't been great on the diet up here in Disney but I did do 21,000+ steps yesterday in all the parks. I've been hovering around the 202 mark lately. Need to get that down under 200.

Here's current, non-giant fatass me these days in my FL "winter" attire. Almost time to head to Hollywood!

Oh and check out the sweet beard. Haha. This is the way I've been keeping it for months now. I use the largest, 7mm attachment every few days on it and try to keep the neck and cheeks clean with a razor but I've given up on doing anything in the chin area, I let it do its thing. Au naturel MF'ers!!!

Also it's a glimpse into the luxury, $42/night motel I stay at while up here.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Back to 199 again today. Unfortunately, there’s been a lot of fast food this week.

That looks nicer than I expected for a $42 hotel.
And don’t make housekeeping pick up your nasty Kleenex. At $42/night, they aren’t getting paid enough for that.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The towels serve as my napkins. While I'm here I eat in bed. And yea, I do a pretty good job of cleaning up before I leave for exactly that reason.
there’s been a lot of fast food this week

I hear that. I just ate Taco Bell and McDonald's for lunch. But I'm already at 10k steps and have yet to go to the Magic Kingdom.