First 10,000 Posts!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I wish the user lasvegaskid from XMFAN could be found and asked to join this forum. He always pointed out the mistakes the VJs made every week, no matter how obscure. I always looked forward to it.
Yeah, he picked on the stuff that wasn't obvious.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
I think I posted something about Sirius over there [The XMFan site] and I got banned.

Prior to the 2008 Sirius-XM merger, Ryan banned any mention of Sirius and Sirius Backstage. He also banned any mention of XM411 and Ziggy (Zbigniew Szymczyk). XMfan and XM411 no longer exist. The Ryan-Ziggy feud is not worth discussing now. But if I ever submitted a post mentioning any of those names, they were replaced by the word CENSORED in brackets. One time I tried to get around the ban. I wrote about "an XM fan siite I would like to give you the 411 about." When I posted it, the "411" was censored!

Ryan still runs the XMFan store.

WolFyre

We can have nice things!
Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
www.wolfyre.com
Prior to the 2008 Sirius-XM merger, Ryan banned any mention of Sirius and Sirius Backstage. He also banned any mention of XM411 and Ziggy (Zbigniew Szymczyk). XMfan and XM411 no longer exist. The Ryan-Ziggy feud is not worth discussing now. But if I ever submitted a post mentioning any of those names, they were replaced by the word CENSORED in brackets. One time I tried to get around the ban. I wrote about "an XM fan siite I would like to give you the 411 about." When I posted it, the "411" was censored!

Ryan still runs the XMFan store.

Well that was his problem, if you can't handle competition. Probably why one of the reasons his forum is not active anymore. I simply would welcome it and created extra sub-forums to discuss Sirius, XM or any other competitor. Either way, I been an member of the old SBS days and we're still hanging out over here now.

The only thing, I'm not allowed to discuss here is:

Rick Astley
Nickelback
Sherbet
stay off Hectic's front yard :laugh:

j/k, I love talking about that crap.

Reactions: HecticArt

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Well that was his problem, if you can't handle competition. Probably why one of the reasons his forum is not active anymore. I simply would welcome it and created extra sub-forums to discuss Sirius, XM or any other competitor. Either way, I been an member of the old SBS days and we're still hanging out over here now.

The only thing, I'm not allowed to discuss here is:

Rick Astley
Nickelback
Sherbet
stay off Hectic's front yard :laugh:

j/k, I love talking about that crap.
We should update our policy to ban Rick, Nickelback and Sherbet. Good idea Wolf.