General Forum Questions

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
You would have to update the preferences on each of those threads, What you probably changed was your default for new threads. That does not update existing threads.
You're basically 'watching' all those threads, you'd have to unwatch them to fix it.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
You're basically 'watching' all those threads, you'd have to unwatch them to fix it.
I watch mine without e-mails. Several versions ago there used to be a way you could do a menu of each threads choosing from 'email/no-email/no notification'.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Hey, we're here to serve the community.
.........at some point........
..........when we have a few free minutes........
...............if you haven't already figured it out.........
annnnnd.......if we feel like it.......

But yeah, we're here to serve the community.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
For the next few weeks I'll likely be doing all my DRC on my phone so I'm wondering is there any way to see the other users online while running the site through mobile Chrome?

Maybe I should give that tapatalk thing another chance but I like running it through the mobile browser better.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
For the next few weeks I'll likely be doing all my DRC on my phone so I'm wondering is there any way to see the other users online while running the site through mobile Chrome?
Everyone log in through invisible mode so Koop can't see us. :p

Reactions: HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I can see the little green dot on peoples avatars when I browse on my phone.
I use Chrome.
Yea but I like the list of who's online cause not everyone of us regulars posted in every thread recently.
Everyone log in through invisible mode so Koop can't see us. :p
You're a meanie. :(

Anyway, figured it out. You hit the 3 horizontal lines on the top left, tap members, tap current visitors then tap members again.

Not as convenient as Chrome on PC but it gets the job done.

Reactions: HecticArt

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Why am I suddenly getting a blue underline beneath each word I type, until I've finished the word? It seems to be flagging word structure.

1691176425415.png