Google Play Music

Discussion in 'MOG, Pandora, Spotify, Rdio' started by roscoryan, Nov 27, 2013.

1. roscoryan

roscoryan DRC Graphics Guru

Has anybody subscribed to the All Access service for $9.99/month on Google Play Music? I'm curious as to how it compares to Spotify or Rdio.

2. c1971ace

c1971ace New Member

I tried the free month trial. Its wasnt bad at all and really enjoyed it but could not justify keeping it seeing I have the SiriusXM app that I use more.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

3. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

I did a month free when it was initially released. Was no support for the iPhone at that time. The one area that I never could understand is like if you go to albums it list the albums, but there was no way to play just that album, you had to click on each song. Though I am sure this has been addressed by now. I got in on it when you could do the $7.99.

You also have to remember that for Google the music is just an add on thing. Where as for Spotify and Rdio that is their business. The one thing though much like iTunes Match is the fact that it will match your iTunes library, make that music available to stream or even download for free is hard to beat. I still think radio station programming wise Slacker can't be beat. LOL

4. c1971ace

c1971ace New Member

I agree Slacker has always been good.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk