Halloween 2017

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
Happy Halloween. This is the coldest Halloween we've had since moving into to our house, but no elements, so it will be interesting to see if the kids come out. I got some extra Risans, Sugar Daddys and Cowtails and put the Sixlets in my Sweetie's bags that she is giving out. We both give out separate treats. If I run out, I got Oreo and Teddy Graham packs. I'm ready. Last year we had 65-70 kids.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Happy Halloween. This is the coldest Halloween we've had since moving into to our house, but no elements, so it will be interesting to see if the kids come out. I got some extra Risans, Sugar Daddys and Cowtails and put the Sixlets in my Sweetie's bags that she is giving out. We both give out separate treats. If I run out, I got Oreo and Teddy Graham packs. I'm ready. Last year we had 65-70 kids.

What a Risans? :p

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio

I've done that before.
Shortly after I graduated, I was working late and had forgotten that it was Halloween. I got home just as the kids were coming out.
I hid with the lights out like a chicken.
Busy night. My neighbor across the street counted 450 kids!
The last couple of years that we did hand out candy, there were probably less than 40 or 50 kids at best.