Hockey On Btn

Discussion in 'NHL' started by MadisonRadio1, Nov 8, 2014.

1. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I watched my first game of the new season of Big10 Hockey on BTN last night. Well it was Minnesota and Notre Dame. The real Big10 matchups will start in January. I was able to watch the tape delay after work. Tonight I'm going to the Wisconsin-North Dakota game. No BTN. The sign that it is now the cold season here. Yeah for hockey Yuck for cold season.

Wisconsin aint doing so well this year. 0-5. The brats, popcorn and soda better be good.

2. MadisonRadio1

There is a game Friday night: Ohio State at Michigan. I'm going to watch the replay done at 1am Sat when I get home.

3. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Go Badgers.

MadisonRadio1 likes this.
  4. MadisonRadio1

The replay didn't start until 3am. Michigan 8 Ohio State 3
    Plenty of chances for the Michigan students to make their Bullwinkle faces.

5. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Nebraska Huskers need a hockey team. GBR

6. MadisonRadio1

Yes they do. That would be nice. They have the Arena and the AD now to start making the move. Just need lots of lots of money

blyons200 likes this.
  7. MadisonRadio1

Badgers have a non conf game on BTN tonite but next Friday should be the doubleheaders: Hooray

semipenguin likes this.
  8. MadisonRadio1

Minnesota and Michigan will start the Big10 season

semipenguin likes this.
  9. MadisonRadio1

Badgers win shootout at Mariucci Arena Friday night. It appears when the Badgers play on BTN they eek out a win. Otherwise, its been one lousy year.

semipenguin likes this.
  10. MadisonRadio1

The Big Ten Network Frozen Friday game this week is Michigan/Wisconsin. I will going to the Saturday game. Should be a nice clear night to go.

BTN has another game on Saturday: Ohio State/Michigan State. Its nice that the network has invested so much time to hockey considering 6 of the 14 league schools have teams at the NCAA level.

semipenguin likes this.
  11. MadisonRadio1

The Badgers win again on BTN. Wisconsin 2 Michigan State 1 as part of a BTN Frozen Friday double header.
    The Badgers are now 4-19-4. I'm going to Saturday night's game. The game is not on BTN so it could be a rough night.

semipenguin likes this.
  12. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

HecticArt likes this.
  13. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Mike Eruzioni, captain of the team and the guy that shot the winning goal, was a Toledo Goaldigger in the years leading up to the Olympics. I remember seeing him play on the home ice when I was a kid.

semipenguin likes this.
  14. MadisonRadio1

Mike Eruzioni is on Ch91 right now This week in College Hockey show. And Mark Johnson, a Badger, scored two goals in that game. These guys saved the western world

HecticArt and semipenguin like this.
  15. MadisonRadio1

The Ohio State/Wisconsin game will be on the air Saturday night. But I wouldn't mind going to game instead. It's suppose to be like 60 degrees during the day on Saturday. So it will probably be like 45 at game time. The Badgers are 4-24-4 so they could use my support in the stands.

semipenguin and Ehilbert1 like this.
  16. MadisonRadio1

17. MadisonRadio1

Minnesota won the Big10 hockey tournament and goes to the NCAA tournament. They will be in the Northeast Regional.

semipenguin likes this.