Housekeeping Note

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Hey guys,

If you start a thread on a specific genre of music, please post it in the correct genre specific forum instead of in the main forum here. I have moved a bunch of these in an effort to keep things organized.

I left a one day redirect on those threads that were moved.

I know in all the excitement we just sort of allowed everything to get posted in this forum, but now that the initial excitement is over we need to go back to keeping everything neat and tidy.

Thanks,

deedee

Oct 16, 2008
New York, New York
Hi DAB

I totally agree with you and I will be the first also to say that I found myself doing just what you are writing about.

Don't know why ? Maybe just out of laziness. I may have started a new Thread or maybe I just keep one going where it should have been somewhere else, I found that being done a lot over on SBS.

I guess some habits are hard to break....

Thank You for the "Clean Up" !! :clap:

diane

Goodeye

Oct 16, 2008
Arizona
So should the countdown and speculation/discussion topics about the holiday music be in this specific forum or another one?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Ya know....... Just wing it.
If it seems like a genra specific holiday offering, or is on a station that usually plays the same type of music, try to put it there. If it's quite a departure from the regular programming, go ahead and put it here. We can always move it if it makes more sense elsewhere.

We'd rather have you post something and move it, than not have you share it at all.

Goodeye

Oct 16, 2008
Arizona
I only ask because we tend to have a thread discussing the holiday channels as a whole not necessarily one particular channel.