How Come I Can't Find The Calculator On My Ipad?

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
For some dumb reason, like meme said. The iPad doesn't come with a default calculator, you will have to do a search and download one. I have downloaded various ones, played with a few, until you find the right one and plus read some people reviews do help. I don't know what mine calculator app is called, I just know the image almost looks like the one found on the iPhone.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
I don't know know either, that been a feature some people has been asking since day when the iPad came out.
Knowing what the standard calculator is like, I'd rather have something with some features behind it. If you really need to do a calculation just ask Siri.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Knowing what the standard calculator is like, I'd rather have something with some features behind it. If you really need to do a calculation just ask Siri.
SIRI and I have issues -- the crazy bitch. What features do you want in a calculator? I usually just want to add, multiply or subtract and occasionally divide.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
I prefer to use the calculator, I usually ask siri to call or send a text to somebody and where certain places is at. But I'm with IRBS, sometimes she is a crazy bitch. That why I changed her voice to a male voice, don't need a nagging woman talking back at me.