How does your state work?

I know this sounds wrong, but I'd like to party with her. I think a lot of people would.

No way man. I have zero interest in partying with that lady. If her reaction to lethal injection was to just go to sleep and snore a bunch....... When you wind up in bed with her after partying I bet she would say stuff like "is it in?" Or " I can't feel anything" And then just fall asleep.

Which would make me want to kill her and then I'd be the one on death row for 30 fucking years. Waiting to get a botched lethal injection.
 
This is why firing squad, although it seems archaic and brutal, is probably one of the more humane options that I am in favor of making a widespread return.

And even that I don't fully understand it. Why do they aim for the heart? It seems like a rather small Target and you can't actually see it. Isn't aiming for the brain a much larger Target and every bit as successful in ending a life before they even know it happened?

Also Tennessee only using one drug is ridiculous. Somehow that's a bad idea. I don't know anything about the medical shit behind it but Florida has executed more people this year than any other state and we use a three drug concoction and there haven't been any like major issues like with this lady. And believe me if there were the Sun Sentinel would fucking love talking about it so I would have heard about it.
I think the thought is that lethal injection is humane. I think the first step in that process is putting the prisoner to sleep. It strikes me that once this is done, then it doesn't matter the actual method of death. They could have a surgeon on site to remove the heart. 100% fatal and since patient went to sleep, humane.
 
Back
Top Bottom