Ios 10

Discussion in 'iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch' started by Aaron, Jul 7, 2016.

1. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I upgraded my ipad last night. I haven't had any time to mess with it though. I don't dig the new splash screen thing that you get after you swipe it open. I'm guessing there's a way to turn it off.

Sent from Tapatalk

2. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

It made the background of the bottom icon bar and folders very light gray. I can't figure out where to change that.

3. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Upgraded my phone. The movement seems sharp and kind of annoying now. The new sound effects are weird. And why oh why once I have unlocked the phone with my fingerprint do I have to hit the home button again to open the phone?

Overall, not impressed so far. Oh and I have lost 15% of my battery in 1 hour since the upgrade. Lost 25% doing the upgrade.

4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

The battery should level out over time.
    The double tap to open is different. I'm just not used to it yet. They must have had a reason for it.
    I haven't bothered to check my iPad yet to see if there's a way to switch it back.
    I'll try to get used to it first.

5. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

I guess I didn't notice when I upgraded on my old 6, but the 7 almost feels like you have to double tap.

6. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I'm just on the iPad, but it's hard to not swipe.

7. greenearth

greenearth Active Member

I love my IPad Pro

memebag, HecticArt and semipenguin like this.
  8. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

The iOS install overwrote all my shortcut keys. All they put in is some stupid OMW which I never use.

9. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

This looks complicated

Wolf likes this.
  10. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Probably does, but I'll probably still buy it on Dec 15th if it priced right.

semipenguin likes this.
  11. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

$10

Wolf likes this.