Ios 8.3 Available For Download

Discussion in 'iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch' started by Jon, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Downloaded it earlier. The entire software is a lot snappier, and it fixed some bugs. Overall much better than 8.2.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

2. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Fingers crossed.

Sent from Tapatalk

3. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Hey it gives us an redesigned emoji keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

5. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

6. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I'm waiting. I'm already used to waiting on Microsoft to sort out the bugs.
    The two companies are getting more and more alike.

7. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

I downloaded it and I haven't seen any problems yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

9. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Dude, with all the bad luck you've had with iOS and Apple in general, I would have switched to Android years ago. :lame:

10. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Be honest Jon, Apple has been making it much easier to have bad luck than they used to. Jobs kept a tighter grip on the quality of the experience.

Droid and everybody else have their problems too, but we tend to forgive the little things when we still like the product, or are at least are comfortable with the familiarity.

11. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Yes, Jobs was HUGE on Quality Control. They need someone like that in the company now. Tim Cook is a great CEO but there's a reason they weren't first to release most products, because they wanted to do it right. Steve Jobs was big on that.

HecticArt likes this.
  12. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Call it growing pains.

13. IdRatherBeSkiing

The overall experience is still good for me. It is just full of little quirks and bugs. Not worth switching ecosystems over.

HecticArt likes this.
  14. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Anyone having issues with storage/usage?

My deal... my iPhone 6 (16GB) is saying I'm running low on available memory. I've got less than 310 MB available.
    And I know this is not the case.. I've got less apps, pictures, etc. than I've had in a long time!

When I plug same device into iTunes, it tells me I have 4.42 GB free!

What gives? I think I'm going to tech support with this one.

15. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

It may have cause with the massive size of iOS 8 downloads. Do you by chance have any songs or videos downloaded?

I would contact tech support or take it to your local genius bar and see what is going on with it.

Not trying to brag, that one reason why I didn't go with the 16GB iPhone, I have the iPhone 6 with 64GB and my capacity says 55.9 GB and I have available 36.7 GB of storage. I have plenty of pics and over 200 apps, I do have a few songs in my library which I bought.

I gave my mom my old iPhone 5, the only problem with that phone was the battery draining quite a bit and I found out there was a recall for the old iPhone 5 batteries and I took it to the genius bar and they installed a new battery into the phone and the phone still has a battery issue and I took it back and of course they can't find the problem.

16. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I just opened a ticket with Apple support.
    I do regret buying the 16GB.. I should have spent the extra $100 on the 64!

Wolf likes this.
  17. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

I was all ready to buy a 32GB but they got rid of it and put the 64GB at the same price point. I'm like, 'Bonus!'

Wolf likes this.
  18. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

19. IdRatherBeSkiing

My 64Gb is almost full. My next phone will be at least 128gb.

I also am still on iPOS8.2

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

20. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

I have an 8gb iphone 5c. I don't keep much on it, but I wouldn't if I had more storage, either.