Iphone 6 / 6 Plus

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
The phone is randomly resetting and rebooting so I'll take it up to the Apple Store to get it looked at and possibly replaced. I also bought a case off Amazon with a kickstand. It'll be nice for viewing Netflix while sitting at my desk or something.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
So, did you take it in?

The phone is randomly resetting and rebooting so I'll take it up to the Apple Store to get it looked at and possibly replaced. I also bought a case off Amazon with a kickstand. It'll be nice for viewing Netflix while sitting at my desk or something.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008

Okay, it's still doing it. So I'll probably take it up tomorrow to have it replaced.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
At this point I'm ready to go completely caseless since the last 3 has either made the phone way too big or has somehow messed with this operation of the phone like blocking LTE. Beyond the case problems I'm super thrilled with it up to this point.

At least until iPhone 7.

Reactions: Aaron

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
At this point I'm ready to go completely caseless since the last 3 has either made the phone way too big or has somehow messed with this operation of the phone like blocking LTE. Beyond the case problems I'm super thrilled with it up to this point.

At least until iPhone 7.

Jon, I use the spigen neo hybrid. I have the plastic outer shell one without the hole for the apple logo. It is a great case. It does not add bulk. My phone still feels thin and light, yet it is protected.

Maybe give it a shot?

Sent from my iPad Air

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
I'm sticking with the naked phone for now. My dad FINALLY got his 6 Plus he ordered a few weeks after I did (through AT&T, not Apple, which is the problem). His is Space Grey, Mine is gold. I like the champagne front better than I like the black.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
The wife hasn't put down her 6 since she got it. Playing some sort of new age Tetris type game. That is until the viper comes out of his encampment. I still got the 6 beat . . for now.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
So we're six months in, how's everyone liking it?

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
No complaints from me. All good with the iPhone 6.
Ok, one complaint. I don't know if it's the phone itself, or iOS8.. but the main Contacts app is very buggy.
I try typing in one field when editing a contacts information, and it jumps to another field and gives me trouble.
Been happening a lot lately.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
I think iOS 9 is going to be the big bug fix. Can't come soon enough for most people.