Iphone 6s Or 7 Rumor Mill

Discussion in 'iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch' started by Wolf, Mar 27, 2015.

1. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I am configuring my new phone now ... I know you were all waiting on the edge of your seats for an update.

Aaron likes this.
  2. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Toilet seat

memebag and Aaron like this.
  3. IdRatherBeSkiing

I love this phone. I like the finger print touch and the Apple Pay the best. The bigger screen is nice too.

semipenguin and HecticArt like this.
  4. IdRatherBeSkiing

I also really like the 128Gb. I have room for stuff again although I have about 7oGb free and have more stuff on it. I only had about 10Gb free on my old phone.

semipenguin likes this.
  5. IdRatherBeSkiing

The battery life has also really improved with the 6S. I can go a whole day without charging if I have too. Also, it seems to be a lot less picky with regards to chargers than the 5. The 5 always gave me warnings or errors about "non-apple" chargers (which a lot of them are -- Apple chargers are damn expensive).

6. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I'm the proud owner of a new iPhone 6S.

I've gone most of my years with iPhones without protective cases. And never really had any incidents... until last week, when my iPhone 6 dropped into some water in the sink. A few days later in a rice bag to dry out, and the phone came back to life nicely, then must have short circuited, because the display died and won't come back.

So I now have the 6S.

I really like the 3D touch, and the increased speed with this phone.

Also, I did the smart thing and got the 64 GB instead of the 16 GB!
    I hated the 16 GB because I kept running out of space.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  7. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Congrats on the 6S! I hope you enjoy it

Aaron likes this.
  8. IdRatherBeSkiing

Congrats! When the 7 comes out, perhaps you can find a convenient sink filled with water then too. :)

For me its the Apple Pay and the fingerprint touch (I realize both features in previous models .... just not the one I had). It is very quick and battery life is terrific. I am very happy.

I went with 128 because my 64 GB kept running out of space.

HecticArt and Aaron like this.
  9. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I know... Now that I'm not locked into 2 year deals anymore, I can actually see myself pricing out the 7 when it comes out, if it's super impressive..

10. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

To happy accidents!

Just like Koop.....
    #ohyeshedid

11. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

I love my 6S plus, and the AT&T next plan lets me trade up after a year if the 7 is all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. IdRatherBeSkiing

When I got my 6S I loved the bigger screen. I am now wishing I got the 6S Plus as the screen seems normal again.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

13. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

I think 5.5 is the right size for me, not big enough that's it gigantic, but not small enough that I can read it with my 41-year old eyes.

14. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I was a little worried that my Note 4 would be too big, but I think I'd hate going back to a smaller screen now.

15. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I'm perfectly fine with the screen size of the 6S.

It was such a big leap going to the 6 from the 4S that I never felt the need to get the Plus.

semipenguin and HecticArt like this.
  16. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

17. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

18. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

I kinda agree, but I hardly plug into that headphone jack anymore. Since I been using this more couple months now.

It a portable bluetooth receiver, I plug my earbuds into them and I can walk around the office via bluetooth and keep my phone in my desk drawer. Plus this device is pretty cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/Antec-Portable-Bluetooth-Receiver-Headphones/dp/B00LS550F6

[​IMG]

19. Andrew8468

Andrew8468 Plans on freezing in the dark

20. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Getting ready to install iOS 9.3 now..

Wolf likes this.